Chapter 1

Sqaishy's POV

"First oder of business! " Stampy exclaims, "you may not know BUT, we are going to LA."

"What?!" I reply getting excited "Why?" I had just finished unpacking my suitcase and Stampy and I were sitting on his bed to discuss the plans he had.

"Well...I have a talk and stuff and I want you to come along, I mean, who wouldn't want to go to LA? "

I nod in agreement before telling him:
" I would love to go...But when is it?" I fiddled with the rim of my shirt as I can't sit still "My birthday is soon...Late November."

"PERFECT!" Stamps tells me "I am going to LA in....October!"

"What about my birthday? " I fake sobbed giving him a puppy dog face that makes him laugh

"Well...What do you wanna do?" He asks me as if my birthday were tomorrow though it's farther away then LA.

"Um...ICE SKATING!" I reply, I loved ice skating, I can't wait for Stamps to try

"Sure...We can catch the train and head to your town for the day."

I nod and with that he got up to book a flight and everything.

"Thanks for agreeing to come Sqaishy." He smiled a 200 watt smile to show his consideration

"Like you said, it's LA!" I exclaim "Besides.. Then I get to know you better...Right? I mean...Psh...hehe"

Stampy blinks twice before laughing so hard he falls off the chair. Sadly his laugh is contagious so I laugh along until both of us are on the floor, trying to catch a breath.

I roll over and put my cheek on the carpet, trying to catch a breath as Joseph joins me and we are exchanging stupid smiles until I realise what is going on and I turn a light pink.

I sit up and he sits up as well.

"You ment it right?" He asks

"Ment what?" I tell him before I get distracted "pluhhh! Hair in my mouth pluhh"

He laughs before sighing
"You said you want to spend time with me?"

I look at him as if the answer is obvious "Hell yeah I wanna spend time with Stampylonghead! Who the hell doesn't! " I half lied, I wanna spend time with him because I have a MASSIVE crush on this guy...Since the first time I saw his videos...I knew

"Okay!" He smiled as he got up and gave me a hand as he did before except this time he pulled to hard and we had absolutely no space whatsoever because of the hard tug

And we just stood there until we heard squid come through the door

"I just...." I attempted

"Yeah...Okay" he said sounding slightly sad but he then says "You are gonna find David...Interesting"

I smile with giddiness as we walk into the living room to find David there.

"That's why you named the villager David!" I say. "I know Squid's name was David it's just that I just realised it..."

He face palms me just as Squid looks up

"SQAISH HEAD!" He yells with arms wide and I give him a hug. We hug for few moments before Stamly splits us up

"Okay, okay, that's enough!" He joked and me and Squid broke into laughter.

Me,being the wierd human I am, I have to stable myself so that I don't fall over. And I am laughing, proper laughing, so I need to hold something or I fall over.

So I shake my hand around and I find a sturdy...thing. I hold my stomach with one hand and look up. I see Stampy smiling at me and all I can think is:

Oh gosh. Luckily it's just his shoulder not his arm or something cos then he will fall over.

I straighten myself and say:
"You two do something, I wanna make dinner" and before they can say anything on how I am the guest, I pacen to the kitchen to escape the awkwardness.

*********************
Halfway preparing the tomato soup that I decided to make, Joseph comes by and rests his chin on my shoulder. And his breathing on my shoulder makes my heartbeat quicken.

"Can I try?" He asks "Please Beth"

He said my name...Woah. Wait, why the hell am I excited, we are friends and my crush is just made of hormones...He doesn't like me back and if he did, that would be.... GET IT TOGETHER!

"Sure...Here is a spoon" I told him passing the spoon before he lifts his chin up a bit to take a sip "Is it doable?"

"No" he told me with a straight face then he smiles "It's more than doable, it's GREAT! Where did you learn to cook like that?"

I smile back, "My mom used to lend me her old cookbooks for me to refer to." He lifts his chin up only to replace his chin with his hands on either side as he rubs my shoulders up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Simple motion but soothing.

"That is really good Sqaishy" his breath warm against my ear "Me and Squid are in his room if you need us"

I nod and reply :
"Okay"

He just rubbed your shoulders and rested his chin on your shoulder! WOAH!!!!!But it's probably just me though...Just me and my hormones. I find it funny ho-

I am brought back to earth when I heard the bubbles popping, telling me the soup is ready.

"BOYS!!! GUYS!!!" I yell but no response. I must have been day dreaming for a while now. I pour the soup in three bowls and set them on the table I walk over to Squid's room and can't help but overhear what they are talking about.

"Stamps...I know you like her...Why else would you be watching her videos over and over again like some stalker!" Squid tells him and I hear a laptop shut off, probably Joseph's

"I don't know anymore Squid Nugget!" He sounds exasperated "I just...She probably doesn't like me after all, we only met in real life TODAY. Yeah we've Skyped but...I don't know!" He reaches for the door nob and starts to open it.

I trip and fall on my bum with a 'thud!' "Owie!" I groan looking up to see a smug looking Squid and Stampy except Stampy had a bit of surprise in his expression.

"What have you heard little ducky?" Squid asks while Joseph folds his arms in amusment to my answer.

And then I realised, I'm screwed.
*********************
Hey! I added another chappy with a cliffhanger of an ending. To be honest. I love writing this book cos every time I do, I get excited. So. Uh. Deal with it.
Just Kidding!

LOESJE10 ❤