Chapter 16

Hiii!
This is written version of Sqaishy's Birthday Vlog. Hipe yall enjoy.
*************
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!

"WHOOOOOOP " I cheer as I dance around the living room with Stampy while we wait for David to get ready.

"Haha! Birthday girl" he smiles and I give a giddy laugh

"David! We will be late!" I yell. I can't be late!

He walks in laughing. He looks better now. He is smiling and starting to take fancy in Amy.

He also seems to have gotten over it these few days. It's all good for him.

"OKAY FINE!" He laugh-yells as Jo and I bring our bags to the door.

We take the car to the ever common train station.

We say goodbye to David as we walk to our platform where we waot for the train.

"It's raining tacos...Bam bam bam, from under the sky!" I sing for the 100th time today.

"SQAISHY!!" Yells Jo which cracks me up.

"Yeeees?" I tease as he tries to hold back a smile.

"Stop singing that song..."he warns and I shrug.

"Okay" I reply before singing.

"BUT NOW THEY KNOOOOOW!" I sing "LET IT GO!LE-"

"SQAISHY!!" He yells again which makes me burst out laughing.

"STOP IT!"His face twisted in a frown but I can't help laughing as he tries to hold back that smile.

"Come on...Losen up!" I smile and I look up and spot the train "Our train is here!"

He shoots up with his hand on the suitcase as he makes his way towards the middle caboose.

"STAMPS!" I call, running to keep in pace with his long strides.

"He laughs as he enters the train and I manage to keep up. We find a seat and he sits by the window while I sit next to him.

We vlog a bit before we got off the train.

"You know you might notneed that intro...I think the one in the car was better..." I explain and he nods as we hear and announcement to get off.

We make our way to the front where my parents are waiting.

They hug me and shake Jo's hand. We get in the car and drive to the ever so lovely town.

As we get close to my house, Stamps points out posters on the trees and walls.

Mom has a big grin on her face so I quickly ask then get out the car with Stamps.

Oh no.

I turn around to see the biggest grin on his face as he starts recording.

Oh. My. Gosh.

"What have you found Sqaishy?" He asks as I walk around while laughing.

"What have you done?!" I groan " what is going on?!"

He chuckles before walking over to me with the camera in his hand.

"Because it's Sqaishy's birthday, her mom has put pictures of her," he pauses turning round while I try to get away "all over town"

And then he laughs so I quicken my pace and I run.

"We've just driven in, and we've seen all these pictures. With one on the signpost and we were like:what is that? Someone stuck something on a signpost"

I struggle to get away as I head to a tree.

"And it was a little baby Sqaishy!" He smiles then laughs while I cover my face in embarrassment.

"So we wanted to know what Sqaishy used to look like... And she used to look like that" he smiles.

Pointing the device at a picture of me in just bathtowels with my 6 year old face in a smile.

"Sqaishy...Go stand next to it and we'll see, we'll see how much has changed" he smiles and I walk over.

"What. What am I doing so?"I ask looking at the picture.

"Okay, stand,smiling" he starts then brings the camera closer to the picture "with a comb? Maybe"

I stand straight and smile before Jo breaks into laughter and I look at the picture once more before continuing walking.

"We're on a hunt for Sqaishy's baby pictures" he continues.

"Ooh...Oh no!" I mope...This is embarrassing.
***********
"What are you doing for your birthday Sqaishy?" He asks.

"I'm playing Minecraft" I say in a happy tone.

"We decided for a change to play Minecraft"

"YAAAY!" I butt in.

"A little bit of minecraft..." he continues and I nod

"Since it's your birthday" his smiles growing.

"I know...Such a big change" I laugh "erm. WHY AM I STEVE?! I don't wanna be Steve! "I explain.

"Show em' what you got?" He tries. He already attempted to peels my fingers off the controls.

But I played along.

"YES YES! We must show the presents" I jump off the couch.

"This way!" I dart infront of the TV "This way!"

"Following" replies Stampy in a high pitched voice.

And that's when I started going through it all and I unwrapped a cake.

I called mom in to take the camera as Jo preps himself.

"Okay,ready,ready, ready?" I ask then stuff the cupcake in his face.

"CAKE! EAT THE CAKE! " I smile struggling to continue stuffing. "EAT THE CAKE! EAT THE CAKE!"

I laugh as he gives a muffled response.

And I laugh again as he tries to chew it all...

I look at my dog, Pepsi watching him stand on his hind legs before returning to Jo.

"Num num num num num" he wipes frosting of with the sleeve of his sweater.

And we laugh for a bit bofe he smiles,
"I eat like that anyway..."

What a great start to the birthday...
**************
**************
Heeey. Hope you enjoyed it. Also, check the vid to see how accurate it was. Continuing the vlog in another chapter.

LOESJE10 ❤