Chapter 3

Sqaishy's POV

" Marvel or DC?" I ask Joseph.
Please DC, please DC, please DC!
"Marvel?" He asks nervously and I roll my eyes in frustration.

"NO!" I yell at him and he starts laughing "WHAT HAVE YOU SAID?!" I smack his head playfully with the pamphlet I was playing with. "Wrong answer"

He sighs, recovering from his laughter. All we seem to do is laugh, I like it.

He looks at me and I notice how perfect his curly hair frames his face, he has a loopy grin and his eyes hold fun and joy.

"Do you watch Star Wars?" I ask. He better have watched it or I don't think I can stay in this lift. We both love gaming and Disney but DC? NO! He just HAD to pick Marvel...Great.

"Yes...I have every movie." He said it so simply but he doesn't know how long it's been since I have found someone who still watches it. It may be old, but I love it.

"Yay!" I cheer, hugging Stamps and he just gives me confused look. I stop hugging and notice that I am leaning on him. I may be pink but it's a nice feeling. So I sit there and so does he. He even rests his head on mine.

While we sit there so comfortably, I hear a thump. And my ears start popping as I stand up. The lift is moving... Finally!

After a minute of silence the lift reaches the floor,"Get up!" I whine as the doors open and I continually press the open button.

He laughs steadily, gets up and walks out the lift.

"Such. A. Gentleman." I sarcastically slow clap and we start laughing.

He opens the front door and he flings the bag he was holding to the other side of the room.

"JOSEPH!" I exclaim and he just laughs "What if your phone was in there?" I point at the bag and his eyes widen in worry

"SHAT!" He runs to the bag and dumps all the contents on the floor "What have I done? " he mopes.

"Hey Stamps" he looks up as I fish out his phone from my bag "Catch" I toss the phone and he catches it easily.

"You little witch" he playfully taunts "My turn" he wriggles his fingers and I start running. Tickle Attack.

I run to the room I stay in closing the door. I jump on the bed and hide under the covers as the door slams open. The douves are quickly pulled with an entertained Joseph.

Then he starts tickling and I can't stop since he is tickling my funny bones (Ribs).

"S-s-s-stop! " I manage between laughs. He stops and grins. He had fun...I blush when I realise he was ontop of me and I didn't know what to do other than being akward.

"So...Uh...Watcha wanna do. We still have most of an afternoon. We could watch a movie?"

"Sure..." he smiles. I realise that it wasn't exactly 'on top'. He was next to me but his torso was more over...Wait...What am I thinking about? "What do you wanna watch Beth"

He had moved more to the side and turned to me, still on the pillow. We shared that pillow... "Um...Star Wars?"
What would he think of my love for Star Wars and DC...He acted fine in the lift at least.

"YUES!" He punches his fists in the air "which one?"

I glide my finger across the DVDs and pull out The Empire Strikes Back...I mean, psh. My favourite! Hallo?!

"This one" I hand him the DVD and he looks at it with wide eyes

"Do we have some ET sinc or something? "He tells me before popping in the disc.

*********************
SUUUUUUUUUP!
Sorry for the late update.

I've been busy juggling school, family and friends lately so PLEASE try to understand!

I have been to the School Of The Arts in Singapore and loved it! I even bought a polo there. For all you artists, actors, dancers, singers, musicians who want to take your talent seriously than go there cos I always wanted to go there but can't due to the fact that I moved.

Sadly kiddos the school is for Secondary 1 and goes until IB levels so...Yeah...

I also wanna give a shout out to my besties Pallavi_bharwani , she is one of my besties and she writes interesting books so check it out!

Another thing, if my tense sucks...Don't complain. I've been planning out this chappy for a while okay so...A psh.

Thank you guys for being patient and understanding. I love yall,

LOESJE10 ❤