Chapter 7

*BEWARE!!
This is not about dirty contents but more...Puking contents?
Um...Basically, there will a bit of puking in this chappy so don't say I didn't warn you*

Sqaishy's POV

The days went by fast. Faster than I know. I still can't believe that it's a MONTH gone by...

And Stampy... He was WONDERFUL! I visited late August and left late September.

Now I am train waiting to meet Stamps. Are you confused?

Well...It IS October, and I HAVE been waiting. For what? Well...LA of course!

Haven't you paid attention? I left a few weeks ago...Probably... 2 weeks?

And on the...6th? 7th? I leave. Not sure. All I know is that I will be here soon. SO EXCITED!!!

"Please prepare to get off the train. Have you left anything behind?" Says the lady over the intercom.

Make that now.

**********************
In 5 minutes I am off the train, have baggage at hand and I am currently making my way to Stamps.

The station isn't as packed as usual so I can easily look around. I try to make out faces to find him but nothing!

I walk to a coffee shop for a look as he might have been finishing a cup of tea.

But no avail. Then I feel a punch-like pain in my stomach so I sit down on a near bench and try to settle it. Then it comes again but harder.

I look around for the ladies as the thick saliva builds in my mouth. Luckily for me there is one right behind the bench so I pacen in with my bag.

I dart into a cubicle and my stomach hurls. It keeps heaving and heaving.

And just as I think I am okay, I feel the need to pee and poo at the same time. Great. Dioreahha.

After the process, I checked the mirror. I am pale, my lips are a purplish shade, dark circles. Basically like the walking dead.

I wash my face and I drink water. As I come out I see Stampy worried then getting even more worried when he sees my state.

"What the hell happened?" He asks pulling me into a hug

"It was the darn muffin." I mumble whilst hugging back.

"Ooooh" his voice drops then he smiles "Well, I have some warm blankets and cocoa at home so...Wanna go?"

"Yes please" I sqeak as I try to speak. Do you know how hard it is with an acid-burned throat?

He walks me to the car and we get in, driving to the small but humble apartment I fell in love with.

"Hey!" I tell him as we get out the car "I didn't hurl all over the passenger seat!"

"Miracle!" He plays along and lifts me in the air for a brief second.

He sets me slowly down as we inch closer and closer until I feel the fireworks go off that I have been waiting to feel.

As we pull apart from the short, sweet and soft kiss. He mumbles something.

"Pardon?" I ask him, generally not able to hear.

"I said that I've missed that" he whispers, just loud enough for me to hear.

"Whaaa?" I tease "can't hear you!"

"I said," he walks over, towering above me "that I missed kissing you Beth"

"Ooo-oooh" I stutter, my turn to be embarrassed "hehe..."

Thank the ducks that Stamps just stuck his tongue out and walked into the apartment building with my suitcases.

"HEEEEY!" I yell after him, starting to run "WAIT FOR ME!!!"

I catch the lift just in time as an amused Joseph stands inside.

"Going up?" He asks with a sly grin. Cheeky cat.

"What do you think?" I tell him as he closes the lift door.

"I dunno, were you going down? Then it's too late" he smiles cheekily I poke his cheek.

"Bad Stampy Cat!" I tease back as the doors open.

"Bad. Stampy. Cat?" He smiles with a smug look.

"Um..." I smile nervously "yes...What's up with you?"

"Nothing...Just...Curious." he tells me as the door unlocks and he opens the door and behind it was Amy and Squid, sitting on the dinning table.

"SURPRISE!" They chorus "Welcome back!" It was nice to see Amy and David again.

"Aw...Thank you!" I smile and I glance at the table to see a Sqampy cake.

It had an orange cat hugging a little yellow duckling. And to make it more nerve wraking, it had the words :
"Sqampy Forever!"

I felt my face flush a bright red. As well as the build up of thick saliva.

"I'll...Be b-back" I tell them. Now running at a fast speed speed to the toilet, I make it.

Bye lunch...Oh! Make that breakfast too.

"Urg! " I groan, and I look up from the vomit filled bowl to see a pitiful Joseph, he has a blanket and a hot cocoa

"Aw...B." he whispers softly, draping the blanket on my shoulders. "You need a hug..."
He plops next to me and strokes a warm hand against my cheek.

The he pulls me into a warm hug, keeping me warm.

"Wait" he instructs, streatching to the tap and pouring a glass of water "Here"

I flush the toilet and look at the glass. I know what he is implying, he wants me to wrinse my mouth.

So I do wrinse, and I spit it in the toilet.

"Good girl" he assures me and hands me the hot chocolate.

I remember, a few weeks ago, I was barfing because of...Can't remember but I told him about how hot chocolate helps and...Now he is magic.

"T-t-thank you J-j-joseph" I mutter, feeling my teeth chatter.

"Don't go thanking me!" He teases "having you is an infinite number of thank you's and snazzy things"

That makes me laugh slightly, I miss this. Not sitting on the bathroom floor, near a toilet, trying to stable myself but more the thought of me and Joseph.

In fact, I could sit like this with him for the rest of the evening.

*********************
Hey there guys!

Wasn't that lovely. Now the reason I sped so far ahead is so that we get to the good bit and yall don't have to sit around and read cos...Psh! Ain't nobody got time for that!

But on a happier note, I am just starting exams and I am so nervousited!

Nervous because of math and excited because when it's over, it's OVER!!!

Another thing, thank you for reading! We have about 250 reads here people! WOW!!

LOESJE10 ❤