DISCLAIMERS

GUESS. WHOS. BACK.

IT'S ME!!! Oh how I missed you my beautiful best friends. I took some time off from Wattpad just cause I gotten some hate DMs about how some if not all of my books suck. Yeah that really wasn't something I wanted to see and read but you know what they say, what doesn't kills you makes you stronger. 

So I'm happy to be back and better for another book. During those time off, I've basically, probably binged almost every show on Netflix. Fate the Winx Saga wasn't a terrible show. I know it didn't show a good depiction of the Winx Club cartoons, but honestly with a better script and better wardrobe, it has potential to be good. So I'm excited for season 2 because I see some great new cast members and some diversity! Like yeeess!! 

So yes I'm writing a book about Riven because I don't know he caught my attention way more than Sky. And I love Freddie Thorp since Overdrive (which if anyone has seen it, hit me up and let's talk about it). 

But with that being said, let's throw in some disclaimers I have:

1. I do not own any of the plot, other than my characters, Poppy and Freya, their plot and any lines they say! That is for the creators and writers of Fate: The Winx Saga. 

2. This will somewhat follow the original plot of the show, however, like my other books, I will be adding extra scenes to give more depth in Poppy's interactions with the other characters.

3. There will be some foul language, but other than that, nothing too major. If there are some trigger scenes, I will mention it in the beginning of the chapter!

4. Please, please, do not copy my work. I know how hard it is to come up with your own original plot and characters, but please don't ever copy other people's works. If there is any way I can help with any writing tips, please let me know! I am always willing to help other writers grow! 

5. This is a Riven book. She will interact with other characters in the book but her main love interest is Riven. 

Now that that's out of the way, sit back, relax and I hope you guys enjoy my book!