TEN

"Since when did they get together?" Poppy asked her friend as she saw Riven put his arm around a first year.

"Who knows?" Freya said, looking at the new couple then back to the girl only to smirk.  "Jealous?" 

"Yup." Poppy said without even realizing she said it. "Shit. Don't say anything."

Freya put her hands up. "I didn't say anything."

"Your face did."

"Ok so when is it cool to be a nerd?" Terra suddenly asked the girl, putting her tray of food down.

"What?" Poppy asked, confused.

"I mean don't get me wrong. Being a nerd is cool and all but like now it's cool to talk about fairy history?" Terra ranted.

"Huh?"

"Well you know I like school and I like getting good grades, and reading alone with a cup of chamomile but no one shares a frickin apple with me, even though... gross."

"Who's sharing an apple?" Freya asked.

"Beatrix and Riven."

"Beatrix?"

"The weird, goth girl who apparently likes school and books but yet she can get a guy like Riven."

"So her name's Beatrix." Poppy whispered to herself which both of the girls heard.

"Oh shit I'm sorry Pops. I know you and him had history and shit I'll stop now." Terra apologized.

"It's cool Ters but don't compare yourself with this Beawich girl."

"It's Beatrix." Freya corrected her friend.

"Isn't that what I said?"

"No." Freya chuckled, very amused. 

"My point is is that you're beautiful inside and out. And any guy here would be lucky enough to be with you." Poppy said to the girl.

"And if they don't, fuck them. They're not worth it. And besides you wouldn't want a guy like Riven." Freya said, not even hiding her disliking for Riven.

"Hello. I dated him, remember." Poppy pointed out. 

Freya shrugged. "He's scared of crickets. Literally such harmless insects."

"Hey they're mean and vicious and can jump on you anytime." Poppy defended.

Freya rolled her eyes. "Not the point but he's no Sebastian Stan material."

"Holy shit Sebastian Stan is so hot." Terra said. "OMG do you remember him in Gossip Girl?"

"Hell yeah. I almost forgot he was in it. But I was always a Chuck Bass type of girl." Freya said. "If my future man does not look like him, I don't want him." Freya said.

Terra smiled at her friends. "Thanks guys. This makes me feel better."

"So will we see you at the party tonight?" Poppy asked.

Terra nodded. "Maybe."

"Dane's going." Poppy said, remembering the time when the boy randomly told her he was going to the party. She didn't even ask, he just told her voluntarily. 

"Dane?" Freya asked and smirked. "Someone's got a crush."

"Stop." Terra blushed, hiding her face in her hands.

"Now you have to go. And make sure to dress to impress. Gotta show Dane you're hot and can have fun too."

After hearing that, it gave Terra more confidence for the party. 

✄-----------------------------

Sorry I've been shit with posting, I just finished my finals. BUT I'm back!! 

Also cute chapters of Riven and Poppy coming soon!!