TWENTY-THREE

Poppy walked inside the Specialist building to fill up her water bottle. She was exhausted with all the exercises they had to do. All she wanted to do now was lay in her oh so comfy bed and sleep. That of course was not going to happen any time soon.

The girl was just about to touch the water spout until someone stepped right in front of her.  "Can I help you?" Poppy asked as the boy was a little too close to her.

"You, me, my room tonight. What do you say?" Dane smirked.

All Poppy wanted was to refill her water bottle. But no, this boy just had to ruin it. God. All she wanted to do was punch that dumb smirk away from his face. 

"Nein."

"Excuse me?"

"It's no in German."

Dane shook his head. "What will change your mind?"

"When all hell freezes and is carved into a beautiful swan with every person in this school's initials on it." Poppy innocently smiled. 

Dane scoffed. "You're fucking lost. I just thought since you shagged someone like Riven, I would think you had more class."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. You're just a slut who sleeps around with everyone you talk too. But the quality boys like me who come and ask you, you don't even give them the time of day."

Poppy slapped the boy. She knew she didn't like Dane the minute she met him. He was a dick to Terra, and now he's a bigger dick to her. Dane was angry. His ego hurt when the girl slapped her and he wanted to do it back. So that's exactly what he did, only his hand was stopped by someone.

"You have 5 fucking seconds to get the hell out of here or else I'm ripping your head off." Sky threatened the boy.

Dane smirked. "Didn't realize you needed a bodyguard." 

"You know she can easily take you right?" Sky said. 

Dane scoffed. "Yeah fucking right. I've seen her moves, she's too slow."

Poppy rolled her eyes. "Says the guy who lost the last time we dueled."

"Is that a challenge?"

"Dane!" Sky threatened. "I said leave."

Poppy narrowed her eyes at the boy until she smirked at the boy. "Let's go right now." 

"Your bodyguard said to leave." Dane tanted. In all honestly, the boy was scared. But his ego got in the way again. 

"Scared?"

"Not a chance."