FOUR

"How much did you bring?" Sky complained. He lost count of how many boxes the girl made him bring in.

Poppy shrugged. "I couldn't choose which clothes I wanted to bring back so I brought them all."

Sky rolled his eyes. "When are you ever gonna wear this?" The boy picked up a red corset.

"Parties duh." The girl said, snatching it away from her twin to put in the drawer.

"Hell no. You are not wearing that piece of fabric to a party where there are thirsty boys who..."

"So you and Stella?" The girl stopped the boy from another rant of him telling her to not wear such revealing clothes. You never know with these horny boys.

Sky sighed, taking a seat on the girl's bed. "I like her, yes. We had something that was fun but, I don't know. It's complicated. With her it's always complicated. It's like she doesn't how to love someone else other than herself."

"Yikes." Poppy said. 

"She wants to get back together, but... I don't know."

"Do you want to get back together?"

"Honest?" The girl nodded. "Yes."

Poppy sighed as she walked towards the boy, sitting down next to him. "You must really love her."

"I don't know if I love her, love her. I do like her..."

"But?"

"I just feel so used everytime. Like she always wants something out of me whether it's my body, my connections. I just don't know what her intentions are sometimes."

Poppy nodded as she listened to her twin talk. "Did you tell her that?"

"Yup. And you wanna know what her response was?" Sky chuckled. "Don't say that. I love you for you. I could have anyone here but I chose you because I love you. Funny how ironic that is."

Poppy never had anything against Stella. Sure she was a spoiled brat who whined when things didn't go her way, but she saw how happy her twin was. And all she ever wanted was for him to be happy. They've already been through so much, the least that could happen is for him to have someone who can be there for him and love him as much as she did. But she must admit, Stella only cared about herself. She didn't care who went down with her, as long as she got what she wanted, she didn't care.

"But you're still holding on the memories you made with her." Sky nodded. "That's understandable. You're probably still holding on the Stella that made you fall in love with her."

"But that's the things Pops, I don't know if I love her like the real her or the one that manipulated me in doing so much shit for her."

Poppy didn't know what to say so she pulled him into a hug. The boy immediately wrapped his hands around the girl's figure. She stroked his hair, trying to calm in down as she heard some cries. She hated seeing her brother sad. He didn't deserve it.

After their parents passed away, they really only had each other. They relied on each other for everything. And no matter what happens, they knew they would always be there for one another.