Chapter 4

In morning
************

Pooja started her way towards her college.
Pallavi went with saurabh for something (that something is romance but don't tell anyone 🤫)
She will go to college with him only so now Pooja thought to have a walk to college and skipped the car .

She was enjoying the morning sun , bird's chirping, flower shop which opens in morning, joggers and specially the nature
Everything was so clear and beautiful as if it is just created right now .

Suddenly a bike came and halted in front of her
And a very handsome or say a cute boy hoped down by the boke .
She gasped as she got startled by this act of him .

Pooja - Neil you scared me
Neil - i am so sorry jaan ❤️, but why are you walking?
Pooja - just wanted to

Pooja was feeling very scared because Neil's feeling which is growing by each passing second.

Neil - no way , my would be wife will go by foot even after i am alive.
Not happening.
Come we will go together

Pooja - Neil it's ok, i will go
Neil - no means no, let's go jaan , we are getting late.

Pooja - in mind (oh god what will I do now, papa please help me)

College
*********
Shaheer , aham, saurabh and their group was sitting on their cars Bonet and passing their time when Neil came with Pooja in the backseat of his bike .
This made shaheer's heart burn like a wild fire 🔥.

Vin - shaheer bhai ?
Shaheer - hmmm
Vin - how many cars do you have?
Shaheer - why?
Vin - just answer me
Shaheer - two
Vin - and the total of you three brothers?
Shaheer - seven
Vin - including uncle aunty
Shaheer - maybe Twenty
Vin- including all of us
Shaheer - listen vin , i really don't have a plan to open a showroom.
So just shut up.
Lavanya- bhai the thing he wants to say is that we should burn our cars .
Aham - why?
Rohit - what is the use of those cars when Pooja is sitting behind a duffer that too in bike .
🤫

Days passed and Neil's love for Pooja was increasing with super speed .
It was making her scared.

He became almost insane in his love for her .
He was being very possesive.
The ever cute , sweet boy was being violent whenever some boy tries to talk with Pooja .

It was a family dinner in behel mansion .
Pooja was so restless and it didn't go unnoticed by anyone but everyone thought that it was about studies as she was a book worm 🐛.

After dinner everyone settle down in hall watching the old albums and videos.

Parag - aham , saurabh see this you know who are these two mischievous girls?

Aham - OMG, don't tell me papa they are avu and pallu ?

Dadi - ofcourse they are

Parag - you know

Avu - papa no

Parag - hahahaha hahahaha 😂
They locked maa in her room because maa told them to take bath early in the morning and then they were sleeping peacefully .

All were laughing at these mischievous girls .

Shaheer - uncle, this picture

Parag - ohhh this
Pooja was so fond of playing this game .
She used to play this all day .

Anamika - yes , she literally dragged bhai from his study to play with her .
And she cried whenever the bride leaves her home to go with her groom .

All the memories of childhood were playing in front of Pooja like a movie.
She gets soo imotional that without saying anything she just hugged her father and cried silently.
Everyone was stunned by her act but said nothing .