Chapter 17

Time passing without any improvement in anyone's life. Clinic, hospital, home that's what her boring life is but........

                                              There is only one person who has the audacity to make her do anything with his stupid silly antics.
Yeah!
You heard it right.

Huffing she came to the corridor of the hospital like she ran a marathon right now.
Moving her eyes here and there finding that annoying man and......

The scene in front of her made her temper high.
She saw anurag sitting on the bench flirting with a girl hearing her heartbeats occassionally.

This flirt , he has a death wish.
He is flirting with a patient in the hospital using HER stethoscope pretending to be a doctor?
Seriously?

"Anuraaaaaaaaaggggg............"

"Anurag give it back to me" she ran behind him to get her dear stethoscope 🩺 because our dear anurag thought it will look cool to get a stethoscope and pretend to be a doctor. Afterall it's not everyday you find a handsome, charming doctor in a hospital. It's not a kdrama .

"Mr. Anurag Basu, for the last time I am telling you to give it back to me. Come on yaar, you are not looking like a doctor ,trust me." He and his stupid acts sometimes makes her angry and sometimes boosts her energy.

"It's cool Pooja. Why can't you see your patients have a scene for their sore eyes 👀" He ran for his life still not giving up on annoying her.

Finally getting hold on that big baby both of them landed on her couch. They didn't even realized that they were in her cabin again after giving a hot topic to gossip to the whole hospital.
Breaking news of the hospital 'doctor Pooja was seen running behind her handsome friend and they looked cute together '

"Aaahhh..hh.. I am so done with you anurag. Why do you always do this?" She was panting hard from all the running and chasing.

While anurag was busy admiring the i-am-a-stone-hearted-doctor who don't know when became his friend and reason for him to smile. He doesn't even realized when did his heart betrayed him and went straight to this girl who coincidentally is a heart specialist.

What an irony.

She snapped her fingers in front of him bringing him back to the real world.

"Where are you lost?" She frowned when he didn't paid attention to what she said.

"In your eyes" smirking 😏 at her. He instantly replied knowing well what reaction he's gonna get.

"Flirt" she so wanted to break his handsome face. God! Why is he so irritating? Why can't he be like a gentleman with her for once? Just like he is with every other girl out there?
Why always her?

"Anyways, why are you here?" She still had some patients to attend who by god's grace didn't arrived till now but she can't handle this lil man anymore.

"Ouch..... That was rude!" He faked hurt while keeping his right hand on his chest on left side. And found his heart beating at 80km/hr speed.🤣
For real 🤣.

As soon as he received a stern glare from the already flaming beauty infront of him he instantly spoke like a parrot.
" I came here to invite you for a dinner party at my house"

Pooja snapped her head to his side and found his pouting cutely.
Awwwwwww
Now he don't need to be this cute, right?

"Okay then , I'll be there" his face light up hearing her words but he had no courage to go and hug her. Afterall the craziness he did previously was enough for today or atleast till the evening.
Bidding her bye he went back and coincidentally pooja's patients arrived.

It was 5pm when she went back to her place.

She was finding the keys of her apartment in her bag when she found that she forgot it in her clinic.
What a day!
She pressed the door bell and waited for Jennie to open the door.
The door cracked open and she was pulled inside to the corner.
Her eyes widened when she saw.....

************************************

Short update
I know
But there is something coming soon 😌

Love
Krishnaa ❤️.