Chapter 11

Author's POV
***************

"Laado zid koni kar , phir behosh hoke gir javegi . Dekh le parag apni chori ne , kal behosh hoke gir gayi Aaj pata na ke ho javega, par na mhari sune kon hai iss ghar me ?"everyone was scared after they got to know about yesterday's incident.
(Laado don't be stubborn, you will faint again. Parag look at your daughter yesterday she fainted , don't know what will happen today. But no, who listens to me in this house)

"Maa please don't take too much tension, your blood pressure will shoot up. Calm down please"parag Sharma was in dilemma. One side was his mother and other side was his dear daughter.

"Dadi please let me go. I already missed my first class, i don't wanna miss it today. Please na . Papa atleast you listen to me, you know na I wanna be a doctor. Dadi i wanna be a cardiac surgeon just like papa , just like your son, please dadi" being a doctor was very important to Pooja, practically and emotionally both .
Dadi was in tears after listening to Pooja .

"Laado tu mhare paas sudesh ki aakhri nishaani se, agar thare ko kuch ho gaya to mai to jeete ji mar jaungi" dadi hugged Pooja tightly and she felt at peace.
(Laado you are last symbol of sudesh to me , if something happened to you i will die)

"Dadi maa it was nothing, i fainted due to heat and humidity, please don't worry" there was no chance Sharma family could deny those puppy eyes of their laado. Everyone reluctantly agreed. But she got a strict instruction to take care of herself and keep herself hydrated.

Finally after what felt like a war the three girls reached the college. As soon as they entered Pooja excused herself and ran towards her class, she didn't wanted to get late for her first class oops technically second.

After the lectures it was time for lunch and pooja's bag was filled with food items like parathe , fruits and juice. All the three girls were sitting in the cafeteria having a peaceful lunch .

But
.
.
But
.
.
But
.
.
There can't be silence and peace where Erica and hina doesn't want .
Afterall everyone thinks of them as princess of the college. Not that they own this institution but they behave like that.

"Hey babe , look who's here, Ms. Behenji. You know what hina i can't understand how theses type of people gets addmission here . "Erica let out all this so loud that all the cafeteria was now looking at them .

Both of them settled themselves on two empty chairs on the same table.

"Bad manners Erica , let us first greet the freshy. So ava..aa .avi right?" Hina gritted her teeth .

"AVU for my close ones and avni Sharma for you " both were glaring daggers at each other.

"Oh yeah, whatever. So , i heard that she is your sister, but i don't think she is . Just look at her babe this is one of the most reputed college in this country and what is she wearing here? A suit . Typical behenji ." Hina spatted out the venom for Pooja which was meant to be for avni. Her hatered for avni was growing each passing day . She can't even stand her presence because she thinks aham has a soft place in his heart for her .

"Absolutely correct" Erica was one step ahead of hina. She hated Pooja even more due to her innocence and simple beauty, and the most important thing was she has captured shaheer's mind even if he is thinking of her as a cunning girl but still Erica couldn't digest the fact that shaheer is thinking about this girl 23/7.

"How dare you, first of all you came and sat down on our table without asking and now you are disrespecting us. You spoilt brats, jumping on your father's money and still being ungrateful and wasting their money.
And what were you talking about how she got the admission here? Because she is a scholar and not took advantage of his father's money. "Avni was shaking out of anger . She can tolerate everything but not her closed ones insult.

"And about her clothes, then who the hell are you to tell her what to wear and what not, till now even his dad never told her anything about her clothes then what are you? She will wear whatever she wants and still you are nowhere near her beauty even if you put tons of makeup on your already caked up face."this time both the girls were very angry , it was getting out of control.

"You, how dare you" before Erica could complete she was interrupted by a voice.

"Enough is enough, why are you all fighting like this? What are you guys? 5 year olds? Can't believe. Avu , pallu di atleast you two should not behave like this. And yes Ms. Erica and Ms. Hina listen and listen to me very carefully, i am here to study , to become a doctor,to fullfill my dreams so please don't think otherwise. I don't even know what i did that you came here and started insulting us but if you think you will ragg me and i will stay silent then you are highly mistaken. You can take it as my advice or warning, whatever you want." With that she packed her lunch box placed it in her bag and in a minute she was out of cafeteria.

"Oh my God, pooji you rocked babe. That was savage."avu and pallu were constantly blabbering about the scene in cafeteria but Pooja was fed up with all this. She just wanted a peaceful environment for her studies and here in this college it was more like a suffocating jail where every other person come and tries to burden her with their mentality.
She was now doubting her own decision of taking addmission in this so called prestigious college.
God knows what future has planned for her , but surely she is not gonna give up.

Unknown to her there was someone else planning something very special or maybe i should correct myself, something different for her .
So different that her life would turn upside down and it will give her so many memories that she will cherish for the life .

----- Ye khwahishen meri
       Ye chahte meri
       Manzoor-e-khuda hoke bhi
       Zama qabool na kar saka .

                        ---- Pooja(Krishnaa ❤️).

************************************

Hey everyone!
I am back with another update
And as promised it is published within a week so i hope i didn't disappointed you all this time .

Anyways tell me how was the chapter

And sayonara till another update.

Love
Krishnaa ❤️.