Chapter 22 - Explaining All The Weirdness

A few months later

"It has been a long and difficult year for these students. With the tragic events that occurred these students still worked hard and that is why they are here today. It is sad to say that some are not able to join us on this very special day. The class of 2021 will definitely be a class to remember."

Principal Hester announces as she looks at the crowd.

"Before I continue on with the ceremony there are a few announcements I would like to make."

Lewis, Willow, and I all look at each other, wondering what she could possibly have to say.

"I would first like to send my condolences to the Drake family as they came here today to support the students sitting before you. Nathan Drake was a senior along with the rest of these students, but unfortunately, his life was taken away from him. He was murdered. Unfortunately, it was by one of our fellow students who is also not here today at this ceremony. James Sears. He, unfortunately, got to a few more students before he was eventually caught a few months ago. The police department did everything they could at the time. They even sent someone in as an undercover teacher. Lucifer Morningstar."

I spot Lucifer and I can see he's smirking. He waves to the crowd as they all turn to look at him.

Willow and Lewis gasp and turn to look at me.

"Oh you bitch, you knew," Lewis says to me with a shit-eating grin on his face. "That's why you were all lovey-dovey with him because you knew he wasn't a real teacher!"

Willow nods in agreement. She then gasps as an idea pops into her head.

"You fucked him, didn't you?!"

"Oh, she totally fucked him." Lewis nods at Willow. "Remember when they drove in together?"

"I didn't fuck him! I was at his house because I was in danger and they had him protect me."

"Well look how that turned out. You got kidnapped." Lewis mutters with a roll of his eyes.

Principal Hester clears her throat and the three of us look up to see everyone staring at us. I feel my face heat up in embarrassment.

"The fuck are y'all staring at? I can't have a conversation with my friend about how she got laid by our 'teacher'?" Lewis says.

"Lewis!" I slap him. "I did not sleep with him for the record!" I announce.

"Not yet." Willow coughs.

Lewis looks at our principal. "You can carry on. We're done." He says with a shooing motion of his hands.

Principal Hester and Lewis start arguing as Willow and I try to get him to shut up. Willow and I both cover Lewis' mouth despite his protests and give Principal Hester an apologetic look.

"Lewis if you keep quiet I'll give you all the juicy gossip you want about me and Lucifer," I whisper in his ear.

He stops and thinks about it before he turns to me. Willow and I slowly take our hands off his mouth.

"All the details?" He asks.

I nod. "Every last one."

"Fine." He sighs and rolls his eyes.

Principal Hester sighs and gives Lewis a side glare.

"I will take that outburst as you missing your friend, Mr. Fulton."

"No bitch, it was personal," Lewis mutters for only me and Willow to hear.

I put my forehead on Willow's shoulder and hide my laughter. She does the same, putting her forehead on my head and trying to hide her laughter and shaking body.