3

Short note: Should I make [c.name] a person/oc, so you guys don't have to think of a name for him anymore?

If yes, should it be: Elijah or Alastair? 'Cause those names sounds expensive 😩🤌

♡♥︎♡

You strolled inside the school entrance, adjusting the weight of your shoulder bag, your gazes automatically searched for your friends. You heard the people around you snickers holding some kind of poster with a drawing on it.

Taking a note to yourself to check it out later, you hum to yourself dancing to the locker, moving your head side to side, singing in a shush voice.

You vaulted at the sound of Tyler slamming a paper next to you, snickering at you when he witness you flinch. "Knock it off, Tyler. It's too early for this." You scowled, rolling your eyes at his pathetic tricks.

"Aww, is [nickname] didn't get her beauty sleep today?" He taunted you with fake snores, before laughing as you push his head away softly, cautious not to hurt him, an unhappy look could be seen on your features.

Your eyes trailed to the poster, the boy just put up. It was a drawing of Mei and... Devon? Riding a unicorn? 'Mei & Devon 4☆EVA' Wait what?

In the range you put the poster down, crumbling it. Looking around you to see more posters, they're not supposed to know about Mei's private love life.

"Hey!" You shouted at Tyler, furious about him spreading private information about your friend, you pull his ear, looking at him dead in the eye, "what's this garbage? Huh?" Gesturing at the crumbled paper.

The boy is scared, but he's not backing down, not wanting the other students to laugh at him, "Ugh! Get your dirty hands off me, you freak!" He managed to push out of your grasp but is pulled back by his clothes.

"Freak?!" You screeched, brows knitted together as he tried to shrink himself, away from you. "Did you just call me a freak??!"

"Whoa! Girl, chill!" Miriam appeared beside you, pulling you away from the poor boy, Abby pushing her way through to you, bumping her body to Tyler which cause him to stumble to the side and run away from you when he made sure you were not paying attention to him.

"What did he do? Should I attack?!" The short one asked, ready on her stance to pounce at the curly-haired boy, grinding her teeth together. Priya stood next to you, with her arms crossed as usual, but bumping her hips to yours when she approached you.

"Abby, no!" The girl in green scolded, you before questioning you with a soft look. "What did Tyler do?"

"He's putting up these posters all over school about Mei-Mei and Devon!" Motioning the other illustrations that the boy had put up.

"Mei & Devon, forever? Ugh, Tyler!" The tall girl turned to Tyler who is scooting away from you guys, blowing raspberries just before he disappeared into a crowd of students. "Let's put these away before Mei arrives."

"I heard Tyler's spreading rumors about Mei about what happened to daisy mart!" The Korean started, her brows frowned, pulling some of the posters with her teeth. "he's been telling everyone about Mei's mom, and that she's a-"

"-Pervert for drawing such things." Priya continued, ripping the paper carefully so she doesn't have a paper cut, before dumping them in the recycling bin along with Abby's crumpled paper. "I heard something about mermaids, but I'm not sure if that one is true."

"Oh look, volleyball tryouts?" Stopping by the announcement board, you look through the pinned papers. "Do you think a lot of boys gonna be there?" Leaning into Priya when she appeared beside you.