6

[c.name] can feel your raging anger from a mile away, he even flinches when you snatch the notebook from his hands after he handed it to you.

The boy made sure that the teacher is turning away before whispering, "Hey, you good?" Your heart should've beat faster if you're not in a bad mood right now.

You answered him with a simple "Yeah," before going back to ignoring him. Trying to look like you're not paying attention to him. "You should probably turn around now."

[C.name] pursed his lips together, he is sure that you're having a hard time, and he wants to be there for you. "[Name], you know you can tell me anything-"

"Is there something you want to share with the class, Mr. [C.last name]?" The teacher inquired, his fingers pressed harder at the chalk in his hands, making a loud snap scaring the poor boy.

"N-no sir," he spins away from you, sitting properly at his chair. He looked down a bit embarrassed, as he pressed his hands together.

"Good."

The [brunette, blonde, etc.] Take a glance at you seeing that you're writing something on paper before turning back in front again.

He breathes out a heavy sigh, rubbing a hand over his face, he wants to make an effort for you to know he likes you too. Seeing you having a bad day is a chance for him to comfort you to know he's there but he can't do that if the teacher doesn't want anyone to talk.

He took one last glance at you, witnessing you furiously draw on the back of your notebook, a deep frown on your face, it feels like he's seeing something illegal, in how you stabbed the paper. [C.name] turned back, he didn't think he'd ever seen you this mad.

You're usually sweet and nice to him, and now he's dead terrified, especially how you throw the ball at gym class. Unfortunately for him, he's on the opposite team as you.

"That presentation was bomb-dot-com," Mei stumbles forward, catching a ball as she complains, still frustrated from the other night. "I cited all my sources, I had sparklers." Her eyes filled with anger fury, throwing the ball hard at the other team.  "and she still said no!" the redhead cried, stomping her feet.

"My mom said I couldn't go 'cause I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend until I finished college!" You exclaimed, aggressively throwing another ball, your eyes glared at your locked targets while being frustrated about your parents. "What does that have to do anything with the concert?!"

"My parents said I can go when I'm 30," Priya spoke, her face is full of annoyance, professionally dodging all the balls that are thrown her way, making the girl behind her almost get hit.

"Mine called it stripper music," Abby stated, using the ball to hit the other ones that are coming her way, "what's wrong with that?" she growls under her breath biting and chomping on a ball thrown by the other team.

"Mine said yes, but I have to 'buy the ticket'." she imitated her parents' words, raising a brow at their words as she turned to face you guys.  "who the heck's got that kind of cash?" yelping when she saw a ball launched to her way, ducking down to avoid it. 

"I know right? that's the reason why I asked mine in the first place," you grunt when you almost got hit, catching another ball before flinging it to the person who almost hit you. "I should've stayed quiet."

"I know my mom's worried, but sometimes she's just so..." Mei tried to form words that describe her mother's attitude, "so..." just before she can continue Miriam beat her to it.

"wacko?" you all turned to her in confusion, wanting to know why she portray her like that. Miriam simply points her finger to their back, making you all spin around in that direction. Seeing Mrs. Lee with binoculars spying on Mei, watching her every move.