8

Sorry for the late update, I got lots of homework.

~~

You strolled along the streets of Toronto, just outside the school. The wind blow your [hair. color] locks, as you carry a purse to buy some snacks for you and the girls.

You're doing your thing like the rest of them, earlier in lunch, Tyler asked Mei to come to his party and of course, she agreed to the amount of cash that the boy is willing to pay.

Now that you think about it, he's not that bad after all. He looks genuinely happy when Mei agrees to go, you also noticed that he kept glancing at you from time to time.

Maybe that's why he's friends with [c.name], he's a nice guy but his ego gets in the way of it from the people around him.

You need to stop overthinking things.

You've arrived in front of the daisy mart and are about to go inside, but to your surprise, someone stopped you, by non-other than [c.name] himself. He gripped your wrist just before you can take another step to open the door. 

(genuinely recommend listening to "just a cloud away" while reading this part)

"Hey, [name]!" He greeted, awkwardness trailed over his voice. Though, your attention is on how soft his hands are as they graze over your wrist. The boy soon noticed and dropped your hand, assuming that you were uncomfortable with him holding it. "you're going to Tyler's party, this Friday, right?"

"uh, yeah! Mei's gonna be there to be the big guess of the party so, my friends and I are coming," you answered, beaming at the thought of finally meeting your Idol in person this Saturday after completing the money goal you and the girls worked so hard for. "why you asked?"

"nothing unusual, I um-" [C.name] scanned the area for any chance of interruption, he doesn't want it to end up like the past few times he tried. "Is there any chance I could take you to the party as a... date?" The boy bit his bottom lip in nervousness, fidgeting with his fingers, before wincing at his stupidness once he saw your eyes widen at his words.

You feel your breath got taken away, he probably can hear the loud thumping of your heart. date? DATE?? did you hear it right or something is wrong with your ears. no, something is probably wrong with your ears. "can you repeat that, please?" your mouth is left agape, you're panicking but didn't show it.

[c.name] laughed nervously before declining your offer, "actually, it was nothing. it's stupid, never mind-" he immediately turned back, rubbing the nape of his neck as he curses himself for even coming up with that plan.

"no, please. Can you repeat that? I wanna know if I heard it right before I could answer..." you insisted, you swear you saw the tip of his ear gone red. You brought your hands behind you, as you tried your best to remain calm, hiding your smile by pursuing your lips together. The [brunnete, blonde, etc.] shifted back, sneaking a glance over your pretty face, before fully facing you and repeating his question with a bit of confidence this time.

"Will you be my date at Tyler's party?" his [c.eye.color] stared at you in admiration, he just started to notice little details on your beautiful face, "it doesn't have to be a date, I could just escort you there and you go hang out with your friends, only if you're comfortable with it."

"Yeah sure, Why not?" you couldn't contain to hide your grin anymore, after seeing his face lighten up at your response, he too, smiled openly at you. 

"Cool, cool." He nodded at his statement, letting out an airy chuckle, "then, I'll pick you up in 6:35?"

"Sounds like a plan," you agreed, "I'll give you my address tomorrow. But
don't knock on the gate or door. Just wait across the street for me, okay?" [c.name] swiftly nod his head, playfully saluting at you. He didn't question it, he's more than content to know you're going with him.