ending two

Ending two: Tyler Nguyen-Baker

 ♡♥︎♡ 

Tyler wanted his feelings to stop, to be honest, it's been a while since he said it to himself again. ever since he first met you in 7th grade, you sat at the back of the room while he sat in the front. You always walk near his table before you went to yours. 

 You didn't even spare him a glance, just ignored him and continue your way. The boy always sneaks glances at you, like asking for help from his seatmate: [c.name] as an excuse to take a brief look at your pretty face. 

 8th grade soon came, and you two didn't share any class (except PE), much to his dismay. He considered his friend lucky for having the same class as you, though his worst nightmare came up when his friend told him that he took a liking to you. 

 Tyler's not blind, he can also see how you look at [c.name] as well. Who was he to get in between you two? No one, so he didn't get in the way, forcing himself to hate you to unsee those beautiful flaws and features you have. He could never hate you— your friends though, it's another story. 

 He didn't bully you, no, he wouldn't like the thought of it. Well, mostly not directly to you, but to your friend: Meilin Lee. Considering that he got to make fun of Mei and got your attention too, the boy is more content that you're not the one he's messing with. 

 Once, he saw your drawings at the Daisy Mart when Mrs. Lee came in to expose the little girl. One look at one of your drawing, he already knew it was yours, the curly-haired frown at the ripped parts of your illustration, not happy that one of your masterpieces are ruined. Though, he quickly changes his attitude to taunt Mei's embarrassing moment. 

 That night, he noticed how [c.name] look at your drawings, before it hit him. Hard. The person wasn't just a random dude, it was his friend. His best friend since 5th grade. 

It hurts but Tyler tried to shrug it off for the sake of his friend's feelings. He liked you way before the other boy, so how come you notice [c.name] before him? It bothered him so bad that he had to go inside, just to avoid the thoughts, seeing his friend only made his chest tighten knowing that you'll choose the [brunette, blonde, etc.] over him. 

 But the way you face up close to him in the concert, the way your soft palms gripped his cheek when you found out that he's an Aaron Z fan as well. It just made his heart do multiple flips at once, your smile is so bright, his heart couldn't help but melt at the sight. 

 Tyler's crush on you came back in seconds, however, a part of him said he shouldn't since you like his best friend and he likes you back. It was only one night to remember, why not enjoy it with you and the girls. 

 ♡♥︎♡ 

 "'hey beautiful'? well, who wouldn't get flustered by this?" Tyler asked out loud, glancing at you for any sort of reaction, fidgeting at the end of the candy's cover. He tried to play it cool as if he's not the cause of your redden cheeks. 

His heart did multiple flips when your fingers brush over his when you grabbed the wrapper out of his hand. "don't play with it! you might rip it even more." placing the back into this little container, keeping it safe.

"aw, our little [name] is lovesick!" Miriam teased, hugging you tightly, your cheeks pressed up against each other. 

"I'm not lovesick!"

"you are!"

"I'm not!"

"you are!"

"Gaslighting, I see. That ain't working on me!"