Chapter 11 - Abysswalker

I woke up again. I was back at the entrance of the arena, where I had created the new bonfire. The darkness was spreading further through the stadium, and likely far beyond, all emanating from one point.

"EVERYBODY, EVACUATE NOW! ALL HEROES AND ARMED FORCES, ATTACK THE VILLAIN WITH LETHAL FORCE!"

I looked up as the sirens blared the commands across the stadium, and the sight of the blue-hooded knight filled my eyes. Explosions of fire, dust, and ice covered the arena, and mixed with the darkness of the abyss, it was nearly impossible to see. But no matter.

I stood up and summoned my weapons and armor, before I charged at the knight, shielded by a massive, cracked glacier, bullets flying through the air, and torrents of fire coming from a certain flame hero. I swung at the knight's back, aiming at a joint in the armor, but even when I stabbed with all of my strength, it wouldn't go through.

"Kid, what are you doing here!? Get out, this thing's way too da- AGH!"

The arboreal hero flying above me was cut short, quite literally, as the abyss knight jumped up and swung his greatsword, so fast I could barely even see it, and cut Kamui Woods in half. As his lifeless corpse fell behind me, I rushed forwards, aiming the tip of my sword at the knight's open hood. I was only inches away, when he dashed to my side, his sword right in front of me, ready to cleave me in two, just as Kamui Woods was only seconds ago. I held my shield out in front of me, hoping to block the strike, but instead of taking the blow, the shield caved in and snapped, as my left arm was shattered, and before I could even scream, the knight drove his greatsword through my face.

In that instant, I saw flashes of... something going through my mind. It was like fragments of memories nearly forgotten, where only the smallest bits of information could get through. Even then, it seemed clouded in darkness, so much so that I could barely understand any of it. Soon, it all faded away.

I woke up at the bonfire again, just in time to see All Might jumping in to fight the abyss knight. Unlike with the Abyss Watcher, All Might was immediately overwhelmed, and as I reached him, he was kicked away so hard that a crater was left in the stands.

I bashed the knight with my shield, hoping to knock him back, or at least stun him, but to no avail. He turned at me, but before he could kill me again, he was engulfed in ice.

"MIDORIYA, WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON!?"

"THE ABYSS IS ATTACKING AGAIN! KILL THE KNIGHT, SAVE EVERYONE YOU CA-"

Our conversation was interrupted as the ice exploded, and the knight charged at me again. I managed to nearly dodge his swing, but I still lost an arm and my shield, which was painful, but won't kill me. I drank some estus after screaming for a second, grabbed my shield, and looked up to see Mt. Lady's massive foot stomp down on the knight, before it was pushed up and cut clean off at the ankle. Her shrieks of pain filled the air, and she collapsed into the stage, destroying another part of the stadium, letting in multiple zero-pointers.

As the titanic robots swarmed the knight, he cut them down one by one, as more bullets from the soldiers whizzed past, simply glancing off his armor. Within 20 seconds, 4 of the 5 zero-pointers were destroyed, along with dozens of robots. The knight jumped above the last zero-pointer, before slamming his sword into the top, cutting straight through the robot, and as he collided with the ground, the entire arena was cut in half, both ends flying up in the air and crumbling apart.

Through the dust clouds, I saw blue lights flying towards the knight. Ochako was shooting him with her sorcery, and it seemed to be much more effective than the bullets. Kirishima and Tetsutetsu both jumped at the knight after a soul spear hit him, pummeling him for a second before being slapped away by the knight's limp arm. He turned in Ocha's direction, and I instantly charged at him, slashing the back of his knee. The cloth over the knee ripped, but I saw no blood, except my own, as he stabbed downwards through my chest, before lifting me up and launching me into last part of the stands that was still intact.