01

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up at midnight by the sound of someone crying, screaming. It's nothing new for me, my life has always been like this. I never lived like a normal human beings, I can see spirits. I started seeing them from when I was just 3 years old. I told my parents how I see creepy people's, how I heard them screaming and begging for help, but nobody believed me they thought I was imagining stupid things only my sister Elena belived in me, our parents never really care about us, what they only care was money and work nothing else. I shrugged the thoughts and opened the window the cold winds touched my body making me shiver. The night Sky was not peaceful like always it was somehow indicating something bad is about to happen, nobody knows what the future have hold for them. I was feeling thirsty so I went to the kitchen to grab some water.

In the Kitchen~I never knew our kitchen could look this scary at night, but I was too lazy to on the lights so I directly go towards the fridge and take out a water bottle, out of nowhere I felt a hand in my shoulder I hurriedly turn around but su...

In the Kitchen~
I never knew our kitchen could look this scary at night, but I was too lazy to on the lights so I directly go towards the fridge and take out a water bottle, out of nowhere I felt a hand in my shoulder I hurriedly turn around but surprisingly there was no one, suddenly cold winds hit me sending chills down my spine, I can feel the presence of someone not a human but a spirit, evil spirit. Even tho I can see them but this spirit was powerful to hide from me. I was terrified about this. I run to my bedroom and hide under the blanket the screams where still there but I didn't care at this moment.

Morning ~ I woke up by the sound of my alarm

Morning ~
I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I was still sleepy because of last night's incident, So I snooze the alarm (Hehe...Your author is quite lazy😅) I turned to the other side of the bed but I once again started to feel some presence around me and Suddenly someone whispered in my ear with a creepy voice.
??: Y /N....
I got up from my bed in fear and shouted
Y/N : Who is here? Answer me. WHO ARE YOU.
Suddenly the door open revealing my sister, Elena.

(This is Elena💖)

(This is Elena💖)

Elena' s P.O.V
I was going to wake my lil sis, Y/N. I love her too much and want to take all the miseries out of her life, but sadly I can't, her life is like a horror movie. Seeing spirits every where you go can be a horrible experience , Btw Today we are also going to shopping for today's Christmas Party in our home it will also be a get together as Y/N's childhood best friend who have went to abroad years ago will come back today. As I was going to open her room's door I hear her voice she was screaming "Who is there"
I opened her room's door to find her looking at me with horror filled in her eyes.

Y/N's P.O.V
It was my sister who opened the door. She rushed to my side looking at me worriedly.
Elena: What happened Sis? Why did you scream. Are you okay? Who was here?
She said while handing me a glass of water.
Y/N: Don't worry unnie I am totally fine, nobody is here.
Elena: You can't lie to me, now tell the truth
I sighed as there was no point hiding it from her so I explained her what happened last night and also the morning incident
The look on her face screams horror She is always afraid of ghosts from childhood and listening to the paranormal activities happening with me made that fear worse. I hugged her and said
Y/N: It's okay unnie I am fine don't worry about me
Elena: how can you survive in this situations. It's terrifying.
Y/N: When god have give me this power he also give me the strength to survive in front of them, So don't worry.
Elena: okay and btw we are going to shopping to buy the decorations and some new cloths for today's Christmas Party
Y/N: but what about the Cake
Elena: I have told Jin oppa, he will bring the Cake
Y/N: oh okay
Elena: well go wash up we will be leaving in an hour.
She said while going out of the room, but she stopped and turn around smirking at me. I raised an eyebrow at her.
Elena: well let me remind you Taehyung is also coming today.
His name made me blush. He is my childhood best friend and crush but he went to USA because his father for promotion. I missed him madly all this year but at last I will need him today I am very happy but also nervous, he may have changed very much. Out of nowhere Elena opened the door smiling cheekily at me
Elena: Come out of your thought dream girl , now go get fresh up. I sighed and went towards the washroom. As I was going to the washroom The abandon room at the end of the corridor caught my eyes.

  As I was going to the washroom The abandon room at the end of the corridor  caught my eyes

I am always curious about this room. It has never been opened after we shifted to this house. As I was scanning the door, I started to hear little sobs coming from the room. I was very scared at this moment. As the time passes the little sobs turns into loud cries. Unknowingly My feet dragged me toward the door . Suddenly there was a loud scream from inside Saying "HELP ME". That was the moment I turned the door nob and......
To be continued.

Author..
Hey reader I wish you have liked this part.
It's my first book, So please ignore the spelling and grammatical mistakes, and don't forget to vote. Stay update the next part is coming soon this Thursday. Love you all 💖💜😘