29

Third person's P.O.V

Tae: don't worry princess it will get over soon just relax.

He told that it will be over but he never knew that more disaster is about to come in there life.

Yn soon drifted apart from him and have a hold onto herself. She realised that how much it is important for her to stay strong.

It was because of her that everyone had faced this problem, and she will also make sure that others are out of this mess without any harm.

Yn: Yes we will make it...... but how?

Soon Taehyung told the whole history of the train which he get to know from Jungkook. Yn was totally dumbstruck after knowing the whole.

Yn: all this is just unbelievably!

Tae: it is but now we have to reach the train engine, and get the cursed doll and destroy it.

Yn: how can we destroy it.

Tae: kook told me that if the doll will be burnt then all the curse will be gone from it, and we all can finally be saved. And we have to do it.

Yn: yes we have to! But you know it won't be a easy way, will it.

Tae: i know it will be, we have to reach the engine. If both of us can't then atleast i will sure that you reach there safely.

Yn: Tae......

Tae: princess your safety is my first priority, Now come on lets go.

With that they started  started there adventure, but they don't know where this journey will take them too........

Author~

So its been long i know.... yet i will try to post more. Today there will be a double update, so stay tune for it, also thank you for the love and support given to this book. I am really grateful.

Don't forget to vote for this chapter. ❤😊