08

Yn's POV~

Elena: Are you sure?
Yn: I will do it.
Priest: ok, So we should start now or it will be late.
I just nodded and we all settle down in our places. Tae was sitting in the bed next to me, holding my hand tightly as If I was going to fade away any moment. I really like his living side. Elena and Jungkook where standing near the window and others where sitting in the couch. Everyone was looking worried and tensed.
Yn: guys don't be worried it's not like I am going to die.
I just chuckled to lighten up the mood but what Father (Priest) said next make me horrified.
Pried: There is possibility that you won't woke up after this therapy.
Tae: What do you mean?
Tae was quick to ask this question before me he look more scared than ever.
Priest: As now it's 2: 55, I will start at 3 pm, So she will have 12 hours in her hand if she can't come back to her real sense before 3 am then she will forever be locked in the past.
Tae turn to me with a pleading eyes and said.
Tae: Princess, there is still time you can stop this, please, I can't afford to loose you please.
I hold his cheeks lightly and make him look at my eyes.
Yn: Tae I will be fine don't worry.
Tae: but-
Yn:ahh! No buts. I can't live anymore with this horrifying life. I want to make it better. So today let me do it. It's now or never. Let me take the risk.
He was still not ready but still have up and nodded.
Yn: Father, let's start.
Priest: Ok, So lay down and close your eyes.
I did as He told, but I was quite scared.
Priest: ok now relax focus on your breath.
I was getting relaxed with every breath. Now It was all silent I can only hear fathers voice.
Priest : now you are relaxed, you are travelling back in time. Your body is here but your soul will be there. Be conscious and stay determine, you have to find the truth.
That was the last word I hear from him. Now It was all silent no voice could be heard soon I felt cold breezes touching my body. I opened my eyes to find myself in a beautiful park.

??: Come on Soo-jun, I am tired
??: Come on nonna catch me if you can.
I look around to find the same mysterious boy, but this time his eyes aren't cold they held the sweetness in them. He was running and giggling. Then I notice a girl chasing him. She called her Soo-Jun. So I guess It's his name he have a cute name. I guess she is her sister. I move towards them , but they don't seems to notice me, guess what, they can't see me.
?? : Here, I catch you.
Soo-jun: yah! It's not fair Alisa.
Alisa: everything is fair. Now how many times I have to remind you to call me nonna.
Soo-Jun: ok ok! Nonna (giggling)
Alisa: Its getting late we should reaturn home.
Soo-jun: No nonna, I don't want to go home
Alisa: why jun?
Soo-jun: Dad will again beat you nonna. I don't like it. I hate dad. Why he always do this.
Soo-jun, said that with teary eyes. I was quite confused about the situation.
Alisa: You shouldn't say like that, he is your dad.
Soo-Jun: Then why he beat you? Huh! Say.
Alisa: Soojun-ah don't be rude. He was not emotionally stable after mom's death so he started to consume alcohol to forget the pain but unfortunately become addicted to it. From then only all this started. He is not a bad person.
Soo-jun: still it hurts me whenever he does that, why mom have to leave us.
Soo-Jun was sobbing, now the situation is starting to make some sense.
Alisa: who said mom have left us. She is always with us in our hearts.
Alisa said and put soojun's hand in her heart. Soojun hug her tightly, this was a very heart touching moment.
Alisa: Now stop crying and let's go to our house.
Soojun nodded and they started walking towards there home, holding each other's hand. This type of bond is very rare to find.

( Aauthor~ Imagine them a little older Alisa was of yn's age almost like 17 or 18 and Soojun was 14

( Aauthor~ Imagine them a little older Alisa was of yn's age almost like 17 or 18 and Soojun was 14. Now continue😊)
So they where walking through a very silent road, it have now became dark and it seems like there house was situated in nearby my house as we where walking in the road which was in front of my house. Let's see.
After 5 mins~
Now they are in front of there house, but surprisingly it is the house where I and my family live, it's confusing. The house is in very worse situation like it was abandoned for several years and in the dark it totally looks like a haunted house, the site can send chills to your spine.

 The house is in very worse situation like it was abandoned for several years and in the dark it totally looks like a haunted house, the site can send chills to your spine

They entered the house and Alisa look around maybe In search of her dad, but it was nowhere to be found, it was kind of relief.
Alisa: You must be hungry, go get fresh O am preparing the food. Soojun went upstairs. I followed him to find out that he lived in the same room, which I have opens once

 I followed him to find out that he lived in the same room, which I have opens once

Soon Alisa entered her room and say next to him.
Alisa: Soojun-ah I am sorry, there is no food in our house and I have no money now.
She said and looked down her eyes where glistening with tears.
Soojun: Tah nonna please don't cry, it's okay I will be fine, I am not even that hungry. Now smile.
They are really the most special sibling, but the fact that how can this soft hearted Soojun can turn into a cold merciless devil and try to harm us it's unbelievable. Soon there was a loud noise from downstairs i guess It's there father.
Alisa: I am going downstairs and I want you to stay in your room only, don't come downstairs.
Soojun: But-
Before he could continue, Alisa went downstairs closing the door. I followed her to find her father stumbling downstairs with a alcohol bottle in his hand. As he was going to fall Alisa go near him and hold him, but he push her away.
Alisa: Dad what are you doing?
Father: Give me money. I am goona have a drink.
Alisa: You are not going anywhere and I am not giving you and money.
'Thud' there was A loud noise of Alisa falling down. Her father have slapped her making her fall.
Dad: I am not gonna follow your order give me my money, I make you work so that you can give me money, you biťch.
Alisa: I don't have any money.
Dad: huh what did you say? You don't have huh!
His dad throw the bottle in his hand making it smash into pieces.

Dad: huh what did you say? You don't have huh!His dad throw the bottle in his hand making it smash into pieces

I flinched by the sound. But Alisa didn't even flinch, she don't have tears in her eyes. She Is so brave.
Alisa: Today I gave Soojun's school fees, So I have don't money now.
Dad: You spent all money huh! Now you deserve a punishment.
I can't belive s father can do this or even think this low about her own daughter. How can he. Her dad was moving towards her with a nasty smirk. As he was about to touch her.......
To Be Continued.....

Author💖💜~
Hey cupcakes, nice to meet you after a long time. I know I am late but you know school is like a burden *crying in Gucci*. I wish you are not angry. If you like this chapter please vote. Bye bye