07

Author ~
I whould prefer you to read this story in black theme it whould give more thriller experience
Taehyung's P.O.V~
I woke up in the morning, it's 6 am now. Yn was still sleeping. She looks soo...cute while sleeping, I was admiring her when there was a knock on the door. I look up to see it was Jimin.
Tae: morning bro.
Jimin: if you are done admiring then should we go. Downstairs Yoongi hyung is shouting because he have to sacrifice his sleep for you and now you are not coming.
Tae: I was just coming but something beautiful catch my eyes.
Jimin: I know, I know no need to describe now let's go or Yoongi hyung will really kill you.
Ok with that we went downstairs in the living room where every one was there.
Yoongi: yah you! Little brat can you tell me the reason to break my beauty sleep.
Tae: yah hyung we are here to discuss a plan.
Elena: What plan is it?
Tae: As we know Yn is facing this type of paranormal activities from the childhood.
Kook: We know that.
Jin: Don't interrupt him Jungkook, continue Tae.
Tae: Yes I was saying, as all this have started it whould also have an end, we have to find out how we can stop all this.
Jhope: but how to do it.
Kate: Its compliance, did this things even can be stopped.
Tae:There may me some way, we just have to figure it out.
We all stayed in silence for sometimes thinking of every possible way to help Yn but noting was coming up.
Jimin: Do you think we should consult a Priest, they could give us the solution.
Jimin spoke up breaking the silence.
RM: he is right, I know a popular priest who can help us.
Suga: Then what are you thinking, call him we should shot this problem as soon as possible.
The all look towards me for my opinion. We all don't have anyother choice so why not let's give it a try, So I nodded approving the idea. Namjoon hyung go out call the priest and later told us that he will arrive by 3pm in afternoon. I just sighed and pray to God that every thing should be fine. We all go to our room's because it is going to be a long day. As I entered the room, I saw a beautiful Angel sleeping, she was looking soo.... cute while sleeping, suddenly she started to shiver and mumble "don't harm him". I shake here body to wake her up. She get up panting heavily and hug me tightly.

Yn' s P.O.V~
I was in a dark room, tied up in chains. I was screaming for help but there was no one to help me. Soon I saw that creepy boy, shilling at me creepily.
Boy: oh kitten, trying hard to get free, then try let me see how much strong you are.
Now I was trying my best to break the chains but nothing was working, no matter how much I try all in vain.
Boy: You look tired, want me to entertain you. Then wait.
By saying that he clapped his hand once and soon the door of the room open, I could see someone entering but can't figure out who it was because of the darkness. Soon that person came infront of me, it was non other than Tae. He look so pale like there is no blood inside him, the eyes which use to shine once have lost all his colours. He also have many bruises in his body like someone have bitten him mercilessly. I was on the verge of crying when the boy spoke up.
Boy: Seems like someone is not happy, well let me show you one thing.
Soon he motion his hand and now Tae was flying in the air, he pinned him to the wall. I screamed
Yn: please don't harm him.
Boy: sorry kitten It whould not be fun in that way.
He said and soon there was a knife that stab Taehyung. Blood was there all over the ground. I was crying really hard. I shouted.
Yn: WHAT DO YOU WANT, WHY ARE YOU DOING ALL THIS.
he just smiled like a manic and walk towards me and said.
Boy: I want your life sweety.
And then I feel someone shaking me I woke up and find Tae looking at me worriedly, I hugged him tightly and sighed It was just a dream. Tar seems shock with my behaviour.
Tae: What happened princess.
I have buried my face in his chest and was crying hard.
Yn: it- it.
I cannot speak properly because of the hiccups. Tae was patting my back soothing me.
Tae: Its okay. Was it a nightmare.
I just nodded my head.
Tae: Baby you are safe with me now come drink some water. I just shook my head and hug him tighter. He just sighed.
Tae: I am here don't worry. Now drink this.
We broke the hug and he have me some water. It help me to clam down a bit.
Tae: Do you want to talk about it.
I just shook my head and mumble "I am scare" with a low voice. He just chuckled and said
Tae: Aww... it was just a nightmare now go to the washroom and get fresh, Jin hyung is making your favourite pan cake. Pan cakes the word lit my mood.
Yn: You still remember.
He winked and said.
Tae: how can I forget. Now go to the washroom shoo...
I smile and did my morning routine and came downstairs to find everyone already there.
Yn: Good morning guys.
Everyone: good morning
Jin: Come on guys breakfast is ready.
We all have our breakfast in silence kook was the one to break it.
Kook: Yn, today a Priest is coming, maybe he could help you.
Yn: What.
Tae: Yes princess this problem is big it should be solved or it could hurt you.
Yn: Do you think it will work.
Suga: Don't loose hope.
Jimin: why not let just give it a try.
I gave up and nooded.

Time skip~
It was now almost 3 pm, The Priest have already arrived and we all where now sitting in my room.
Priest: what's the matter my child.
I explained him the things from the start when I started to see them till now. He just nodded and start to have a deep thought.
Tae: Do we have any way to stop this.
Priest: This is a phscic ability, we all have it but only some can use it and Yn is one of them, and there is no way you could stop seeing them.
Kook: Doo there's no hope.
Priest: This sprit is very powerful to touch her. Do defeat this evil we first have to find about his past.
Jimin: and how can we do soo.....
Priest: There are two ways first, we have to let that evil posses her but this is very risky the evil may harm her or can even kill her.
Tae: Its too.. risky what's the other way father.
Priest: The second way is that I will let her have a vision of the past but if she cannot comeback to reality before 3 am then she will forever be locked in the past. Now the choice is yours which way you will choose.
Yn: I will go with the second way.
Tae rushed to my side and held my hand tightly and said.
Tae: You can even die. Please I can't loose you.
He look so desperate, I smiled and kissed his right cheek.
Yn: I will be fine.
Elena: Are you sure?
Yn: Yes I can do it........
To Be Continued.

Author💜💖~
Hey beautiful readers it been a long time I updated actually it all due to school's pressure. Well it's a long update. Today I have wrote 1,378 words, well that's a lot. I wish you like this chapter and don't be a silent reader share your thoughts about the story in the comments and don't forget to vote. Bye take care and stay tuned next chapter is coming soon.💖💜😘