16

Tae: Don't worry. I will talk to Namjoon hyung and leave this train at the next station, Promise.
Yn: Tae we both know that is not possible.
Tae sighed after hearing it, I hold His hand and draw comforting circles in it.
Yn: It's okay Tae don't worry maybe I am just thinking too much and Elena unnie also told us that till now no unusual incident have occurred so we should we tension free.
Tae just smiled and hold my hand and said.
Tae: when did my princess became so matured.
He said looking directly looking into my eyes making me feel like a human tomato. I broke the eye contact and look somewhere else than him.
Irene: I heard that you all where hungry so do you want to order food?
Yoongi: No its fine you can go now.
Irene smiled even after hearing the cold remark from Yoongi oppa.
Irene: okay, as you wish I am in the driver's cabin if you need anything call me.
And with that she went away.
Kate: oppa we were getting free food why did you denied.
Jimin: Kate can't you see that girl was giving creepy vibes and we are really not interested in getting into another trouble.
Namjoon: Hmm Jimin is right.
We all sat there silently for some moment.........I was constantly looking outside the window and suddenly I thought I saw someone.......far away from the train standing at the corner with its head hung low. That was definitely not a human. I stayed quite and didn't say about it to anyone, because they might get scared......and afterall seeing spirits are now a days very common for me and I thought that was just a usual thing like always and let it slide, well who knows it won't be a good decision for me.

Jimin: Guys I am bored!
Kate: Hmm, me too
Hobi: Well after all we are all alone in this train, so I think we should explore a little in it.
Jin: ah! I guess he is right.
Elena: Are you sure, You are going?
Kate: hmm!
Namjoon: Okay but take care of yourself.
Yoongi: and stay in contact with your phone.
Hobi: Okay so we are going!
With that Hobi oppa, kate, Jimin and Jin oppa left to explore the train. Now we six were left to stay there! Suddenly I have the urge to go to the washroom, so I stood up.
Yn: Guys I am going to the washroom, i will be back in some minutes.
Tae: wait- Yn don't go alone.
Namjoon: Yes take Elena with you.
Yn: Okay as you wish.
Then I am Elena unnie left the place and went into the opposite direction from where the four went in search of washroom.
Elena: hey sis, how are you now.
Yn: I am fine unnie.
I said with a slight smile.
Elena: well are you seeing spirits now?
As she questioned it, I looked around and found an unknown boy sitting at one corner, around the window. He have many cuts in his face. He turn around and gave a creepy smile to me. I just looked away, sweat beads starts to form in my forehead. Now I am regreating my decision of leaving Tae.
Elena: Yn are you okay?
Yn: Ah yes unnie, its just that when I am near Tae I dont see any spirits.
I said with a tight lipped smile.
Elena: By your reaction, I can guess you saw someone, isn't it?
Yn: hehe.......yes!
Elena: Ah, I got the washroom! Here it is go now, I am standing here only.
I just passed her a smile and went inside.

Like the train the washroom is also luxurious

Like the train the washroom is also luxurious. It had a big mirror attached to it. I started to do my buisness and while washing my hand I looked at my face in the mirror, but suddenly the lights started to flicker. It was going on and off.......on and off..............on and off..............

And suddenly...................

Yn: AHHHHHHHHHH.....................
To Be Continued...........

AUTHOR 💜❤~
What do you think happened with Yn 🤔......... comment down your guesses........ well it was a short update isn't it😅........ Don't worry Next update is coming soon So stay tuned 😉......... and if you have liked this part then don't forget to vote 😁........So bye for now 💜😄