28

I ran at a fast pace towards the washroom and get hold of the gate which looked absolutely rusted and broken. 

Hope she is there.

I opened the door and yes there she was lying in a corner with her hands and leg tied around a chair. 

I went and opened her hands and legs shaking her to wake her up.

She opened her eyes and looked at me surprise.

Yn's P.O.V~

Suddenly I could feel that someone was shaking me, I tried to open my eyes but was unsuccessful in the third try I was successful in opening them.

And looked in my front to find a distressed Tae infront of me panting hard.

So all that was a dream! It took me a minute to come out of the trance.

I hugged Tae hardly and start sobbing because all the situation was too overwhelming now. I just want to rest.......Rest in peace but no! I was to survive for....... my parents, for my friends and also for Him.

Tae: Princess don't cry! We will make through this mess trust me.

He just hugged me more tightly making me snuggle into him and heavy a sigh. Yes now I have no worries when I am with him.

Every thing will get over but..........

Will it?

Author~

Double updates i see......😁 hope you have liked it till now. Well I am gonna upload the teaser of my new book today and publish it on my Birthday!

Well for knowing the date keep waiting soon you all gonna see it.

But know till now that its  gonna be Taekook 😉🔥 

If you gonna read that book then be ready to face the emotional rollercoaster and for Homophobic people I would tell them to just stay away from that book. Thank you🙃 (sarcasm at the peak😂)