04

Y/N's P.O.V~
I was roaming in the garden but a hand pull be behind the corner. I was scared and thought it whould be that boy again. I closed my eyes tightly to feel any kind of pain, but I felt a hand in my waist and a deep angelic voice whispered in my ear.
Tae: Its me Princesses
I slowly opened my eyes to find him looking deeply in my eyes. His one hand was In my waist, we were so close that his hot breath was fanning my lips.
Tae: Did I scared you?
He said in a sweet tone without breaking the eye contact.
Yn: What are you doing here? You should be with them
Tae: I want to be with you. Is that bad
Yn: I..
He put his finger in my lips
Tae: shh.. I miss you
Yn: I miss you more Tae.
He started to lean in, I closed my eyes ready to loose my first kiss to my childhood crush. As our lips where about to touch...
Jk: Am I interrupting something?
We both move away, we both where blushing very hard.
Tae: You bunny, why you always come in wrong times. I will not leave you.
By saying that Tae started chasing Kook.
Jk: how can I know you whould be busy here, and Yn Come for dinner.
Kook said that and run away with Tae chasing him, I just chuckled at there cuteness. Suddenly I started to feel someone glaring at me, I look around but No one was there. Once again an unknown fear cover my head. I go inside the house. We all have our dinner.My parents and Tae's parents got some emergency meeting so they whould be leaving for Germany tonight, as construction is going on in Taehyung's house he whould stay with me.
Dad: Okay we are leaving now
Elena: can we have a sleepover here
Mom: as you wish but don't make a mess.
Yn: okay.
They left
Jin: Its getting late now we should sleep
Yn: You are right. Unnie please show them the guest room.
Elena: Okay come guys.
Yn: Goodnight everyone.
Everyone: Goodnight.

Bedroom, midnight~
I felt my hand and legs are tightly tied to the bed post. I started to move but it was of no use. I tried to call others but voice was not coming out. Suddenly I saw that boy coming close to me with a creepy smile. I tried hard to free myself but the ropes where to strong. He came forward and whispered in my ears
Boy: No body can Save you, I will definitely kill you.
He started to laugh like a manic. I felt suffocation like someone was choking me. He glared at me and said.
Boy: I will also kill him

That was the moment I woke up, covered with sweat

That was the moment I woke up, covered with sweat. It was just a dream but it felt so real like everything is happening with me. I look at the clock to see it was sharp 3am. I sighed and went towards the kitchen to have a glass of water.

In Kitchen~
As I was about to open the fridge. The creepy door again caught my attention

the old memory started to flow in my mind making me more terrified than I already am

the old memory started to flow in my mind making me more terrified than I already am. I again started to hear little sobs coming from there but I decided not to do the same mistake again, but I heard a loud Shout "HELP ME". I recognised the voice it was Tae's. Without giving a second thought I run towards the door and opened it. Without knowing it was going to change my life. As I entered the, again there was nothing but silence. Suddenly the rocking chair started to move.

I look at the chair to find that mysterious boy smirking at me, It was the moment I understood that I did the biggest mistake in my life by coming here

Boy: I didn't thought that It whould be that easy to call you here. I just have to use your beloved Taehyung's voice.
Yn: W-w-what d-do yo-u want fr- from m-me.
I was shuttering very badly but still managed to ask him this question. On the other he was happy to see me in this state.
Boy: I want your life, sweety.
By saying that he started to come towards me. I backed away till my back hit the wall. I was at least thankfull that he cannot touch me, but I lost all my hopes when he put his hands around my neck choking me. Never in my life I have felt this helpless. For the last time I gather all my strength and screamed "HELP ME" hoping someone whould hear me. As I was about to close my eyes....
To Be Continued.

Author~
If you have liked this part, then don't forget to vote. Next part coming soon💜😘