20

(To Yoongi)

And just then he smelt something...................

Yoongi : oh no.............

This was..........

Yoongi: Fire! Shit........

We could just say. There was an explosion of Hydrogen and Helium gas. Well being a science student yoongi can already guess what was coming up for him. But before he could do anything, it was already late.

The hydrogen and helium reacted to form a strong explosion which got Yoongi's chair fall back. The whole room was filled with fire.

If you will roam your eyes around the room all you can see is fire. Everywhere.

Yoongi looked at his surrounding helplessly. He doesn't even have the strength to stand up.

Soon after some minutes he started feeling  suffocated, due to the lack of oxygen. His vision was getting blurry, but all he can do was lie there and wait for his end.........

Yoongi: It's not the end........

?? : Certainly not, because its just the starting.

A creepy smile adored the face of this mysterious person.

(To Namjoon)

Joon: ugh! Where even I am now?

He stood up and looked around himself.......he was in a........

Library??

Certainly it was looking like a library because that room was filled with book shelves.

He was confused to weather he should go and have look at the book or analyse the current situation he was in.

He stood there for a second trying to recollect his memory, to find out if there was any trace of how he ended up here.

He tried his best but still couldn't think of any possibilities. So he gave up with a huge sigh. And started to move towards the shelves in order to look at the books there.

But..........

All the books where related to demonic power?

Well honestly yes, the books there in each shelves where of that certain topic.

Joon: isn't it weird?

He questioned himself, but before he can even answer himself, he felt a fast moving wind hit his body, making him stumble back a little.

Soon the room went dark.........

Joon : the heck?

The books automatically started to move, they started to come out of there own shelf and fly around Namjoon in a circle manner.

All the books where surrounding him just like a tornado. But they where not only roaming..........

They hit Namjoon several time on his face or body causing him  to be injure.

With the circular motion of the books, he started feeling dizzy.

And then he fainted........

?? : I thought he have a brain? But guess what I was wrong  (chuckled)

(To Taehyung)

Tae was standing on somewhere?

He doesn't know himself where he was standing.

It was like a stair and then there was a sheet in which we will stand and then jump.

We it is somewhat like a jumping board generally used in swimming.

(Guys i hope you understand what I want to say cuz its kind of hard explaining stuffs for me, so I hope you understand, now continue)

That board was placed really high, and even looking down from it make Tae shiver in fear.

As much as he knows there should be water down there but.......it was bugs?

Yes, it was. But not one. Thousands of them , he can't even believe his eyes.

Hell he didn't even remembered getting up here.

And why the hell there where bugs........and this height was making Taehyung fear from the depth of his heart.

His both weakness where there in front of him.

Tae: What will I do!

He cried, out of frustration.

A thought passed his mind making him freeze.

(Tae's P.O.V)

How can it be possible, it is actually a train and there is no way there can be such a high board here and how can so many bugs even get here.........

This can't be true....... This can't be true........THIS CAN'T BE.

I am HALLUCINATING,this are just illusions nothing else.

Yes just illusion.

(End of Tae's pov)

His mind was fucked up. He can't think straight, right now.

But then...........

He thought about Yn, his princess.........who needs him.

No way he can be weak anymore. He have to stand strong for her. Yes he can do it. He opened his eyes with a confident look.

He have make his mind that he was 98% sure this was an illusion, but still he need to clarify.

He thought, of jumping from this high board towards those bugs.

If he dies this was not an illusion. But if he survive, then this illusion will break.

Tae: It's do or die............

He remembered Yn' s face for the last time and then jump of the board......

  (To Jungkook)

He was standing beside the wall with his hands chained on the other side, he was awake, but not scared? Rather........

He was smirking?

To Be Continued......

Author 💜❤~

Why do you think Jungkook was smirking?🤔

Okay apart from questions, I know I need to apologise for not updating this past days, because my this years academic studies have started, so I was kind of busy with them. So sorry for the late update.🙁

Still I will try to update quickly at my spared time. I hope you understand. 😶

So bye for now cupcakes  <3 ❤