5:10

Now that the two troupes are combined, the whole team felt as if nothing could stop them. As a team, they were so well rounded, Ophelia thought that no one could beat them.

"Alright guys, today is the first day off the next a troupe" Emily says.

The dancers all erupt into applause

"That's right, that's right" Emily says, silencing them "And because we are one team, we need a dance captain, but moving forward Michelle and I have decided that we need one unified voice"

"We'll be holding a vote later today, for the best dancer that you think will be the best leader, for our team" Michelle says.

Ophelia started to wonder who she would vote for, although she and Richelle were always on the same troupe, she thinks that she was probably better friends with Piper. On the other hand, Richelle was who Ophelia was used to having lead rehearsals, so she know her way of doing things.

She was so lost in thought, that Ophelia hadn't even noticed that they'd been let go for the day, so the team could think about who they wanted as dance captain. Thankfully Jacquie was pulling her along with a group of other dancers.

"Who are you thinking" Ophelia asks, hoping for some insight.

"Erm... Probably Richelle" Jacquie says "You"

"I-I'm still not too sure"

Jacquie wasn't as good of friends with Piper as Ophelia felt she was, she also tended not to spare peoples feelings.

"Ophelia vote for Piper" Henry says. "She's way nicer than Richelle"

"Exactly" Noah says, him and Henry do their iconic handshake. Ophelia was pretty sure that she could do it from the amount of times the boys had done it.

Noah and Jacquie start bickering about the dance captain situation, and the rest of them stand there awkwardly watching. That was until Kingston comes up with an idea.

"I'm going to studio 1, whose with me"

"I'm in" Henry says

"Same" Josh says.

Ophelia was busy contemplating whether to join or not, but Henry pulls her along. "She's in too" he laughs.

While walking to studio 1, the conversation about dance captain continues.

"I think Lola would be good" Josh says "But not better than Piper"

"You know I think Noah" Ophelia adds, only to stay in the conversation, but now she really thinks he'd be a good dance captain.

"Actually I agree" Kingston says.

Ophelia does feel bad for leaving Jacquie but she does find herself having a good time with the boys.

"Have you heard of the robot dance challenge" Henry asks, all of a sudden.

Ophelia nods, she'd seen done it a few times on tiktok. However, she never had the guts to do it as she quite liked the small amount of dignity that was left in her.

"I could film that, and it might go viral" Kingston says as we all enter the studio.

"Okay, can we do... like a practice first, before we film it" Ophelia asks.

"What is there to practice" Henry asks "you just — robot"

Henry moves his body as if he was stiff like a robot. Everyone joins in, and from fear of missing out Ophelia does aswell.

The group of us all mimick the sounds and gestures of robots, Ophelia laughs.

"Malfunction, malfunction... Breakdown"