6:9

LOL 69 NICE ekebksnekdowbw! =£/28/93-3

Prom - it was something that hadn't ever crossed Ophelia's mind. It was fair to say though, seeing as for her it would be years away.

When she first heard about it, Ophelia was quite excited. Of course when you mention prom to a 15 year old they will only know it from different types of American media. So, to begin with, her thoughts were only on pretty dresses, having her hair done nicely and putting makeup on.

The prospect of anything else wasn't really in her mindset.

That was, until one particular rehearsal for the opening number of the upcoming convention. It was all normal, except Ophelia noted that Henry was slightly less sharp than usual. She simply put it down to the fact that everyone, including herself, had off days.

"Four, five and six, step-step, hit - little stronger Henry" Noah said, pointing at the boy.

"We're working on our opening number for the convention, but I'm a little distracted" Henry smiles at the camera nervously "I've got my sign and my flowers ready, and as soon as Amy walks through the door I'm going to prom-pose to her"

"Let's take a little break" Noah tells the dancers.

Ophelia smiles at Noah in thanks as she turns to Henry and Kingston, and do the weird handshake they made her learn, before sitting down.

"Everyone's been so excited about Amy throwing this prom at The Next Step, which means prom-posals" Noah explains to the camera. "Jacquie deserves the best prom-posals ever; she's my world"

Ophelia was drawn from talking to Kingston and Henry, when she sees Noah with his guitar. The dancers all watch as Noah lovingly sung to Jacquie.

That moment was when something else about prom hit Ophelia, getting a date. And the first person who came into her mind was of course Ozzy.

*****

"Do either of you have a ten" Kingston asks.

Ophelia glances at her hand and shakes her head, however Ozzy places a card on the pile. Lia wasn't too sure what game they were playing, but she just did as they told her to.

"So are you guys prom-posing to anybody" Ozzy asks.

Kingston looks up from sorting his pile "No, I'm going to my own prom and it's on the same night"

"Oh you didn't tell me it's on the same night" Ozzy mentions.

"Yeah I'm going with Kenzie"

Ophelia furrows her eyebrows "I didn't know you guys were so close"

"We've been hanging out, she's cool, we're just going as friends" Kingston explains "Do you have a king"

Ophelia looks at her pile and picks up a card with a man on it. "Is this a king"

Kingston snatches it from her, and Ophelia was unable to decide whether it was a good thing or a bad thing.