6:8

KIARA SPEAKS

I have a few things

1. What did you all think of season 8?
I found some parts better than others

2. I have a new fanfiction, it's for our poor bby Heath. So yeah read if ur interested

3. I KNOW that you guys are going to love this chapter, so yh enjoy

<3

"All right, only one minute left" Emily says to the dancers who were all on their phones.

"I came across a compatibility test online, and I thought, why not use it for The Next Step dancers to pair them up in duets?" Michelle smiles to the camera.

"Kingston, Lia" Ozzy whispers "What's the answer for number 8"

"It's a compatibility quiz. There is no right answer" Kingston responds.

"That's what they want you to believe"

"Question eight was, if you could only eat one meal, what would it be? Burgers felt right, but sushi's more sophisticated. So I chose sushi" Ozzy tells the camera.

"Number twenty is, what type of fish are you? And i chose a shark, because they never stop moving, they never blink and if they lose a tooth they grow it right back" Richelle says.

"One of the questions is what shoe best describes you? I'm picking sandal because I'm light and I don't buckle" Jacquie explains.

"The final question is, what fictional main character do you relate to the most? Although I share an MBTI with Harry Potter, I chose Aang from Avatar the last airbender. He's everything I want to be and more" Ophelia laughs.

Ophelia was struggling with question 20, as she really related to a converse, however she did end up going with an Original Dr Marten boot since she felt it'd be treason to go with anything else since it was the only shoe she ever wore; it went with everything.

"I don't care who I get paired with, as long as its not Richelle or Jacquie" Summer confesses "I just- I don't have the patience"

"I'm fine with most people" Ophelia admits "Just no Virgos because I'm a Libra so we aren't gonna vibe"

"All right that's it press send" Emily says "Okay, we are going to pair the dancers with the most compatible answers together, and you're gonna do a duet, Michelle and I are going to pick the best duet, and the winning team is going to get a very special prize. Can I have a drum roll please?"

The dancers, who were all nodding along, do as their dance teacher tells them and pats their legs.

"The prize is-"

"To be Leon Blackwoods assistant at The Absolute Wild Styles Dance Convention" Michelle excitedly interrupts Emily.

The room instantly exploded with lively cheers from the dancers, if was safe to say that they were all big fans of Leon Blackwood.

Amy smiles excitedly at the camera. "I can't believe the grand prize is to be Leon Blackwood's assistant. That's my chance to show Michelle and Emily that they were wrong to put me in the middle row"

"Leon's assistant" Jacquie gushes "I've got to assistant before, and it is such an incredible experience. I have to win this"

"All right, the results are in" Emily says looking at her ipad "The first duet is going to be... Piper and Finn"