5:13

The two brunette girls were busy rehearsing a section of choreography, to make sure they were both confident with it. Part of the way through, Ophelia feels a pair of eyes on her. Looking over, I spots Noah.

"Erm... Jacquie, I was thinking about a section in the qualifier video that I would love for you to choreograph" he says as soon as he notices Ophelia's gaze on him.

"Wait really" Jacquie says, shock imminent in her voice.

"I know you'll be great at this"

Jacquie suddenly goes to hug Noah, "Thank you so much" and Ophelia chuckles under her breath.

"Um, I would love it to be a contemporary piece, something to contrast Richelle's pointe solo"

"Sounds good, I will not let you down"

"I know you won't let me down, I can't wait to see it" Noah says.

Jacquie lets out an excited squeal, but composes herself soon after. "C'mon you can help me out"

*****

"1,2 and 3,4. 5,6,7,8"

Ophelia had helped Jacquie gather Josh, Piper, Heather and Kingston so she could see how her choreography would work in a group.

Originally, she had also offered to get Ozzy, but Jacquie refused saying he'd goof off too much.

"Guys it's looking amazing, but we have to perfect it so, one more time okay" Jacquie says turning towards the group.

Having trained with Jacquie for years, she had choreographed for Ophelia before, so she was used to Jacquie's style. Her dances were always a similar style, but never failed to have a new element, whether it be interesting spacing, or a new set of acrobatic tricks.

"5,6 pas de bourree, 7,8 and turn... Pose"

Upon finishing Ophelia saw Noah at the entrance, Jacquie smiled "You guys it's looking so great" before walking over to her boyfriend.

Not wanting to intrude on business that wasn't hers, Ophelia stepped away from Jacquie and towards the dancers to join in with the routine.

"Ready. You guys ready to do it from the top" Jacquie says.

The dancers carry on with the routine doing it once more before Jacquie let's them go for a break.

"Ophelia, you wanna come and get a drink" Kingston asks.

"Yeah, sure" Ophelia says, smiling, she quite enjoyed Kingston's company "How are you finding the choreo"

"Not bad, it's more hip hop than ballet so I'm alright" he says "Also, apparently Richelle has the solo now".

"Oh yeah, basically Daniel took it off Jacquie and made it pointe to give to Richelle" Ophelia explains "I'm still the understudy"

When we reach Neutral Grounds, Ophelia feels Kingston hit her on the arm, she wasn't sure if it was intentional or not.

"Ouch, what was that f-" Ophelia starts, she was about to hit him back, stop though, when she notices who he was pointing to.

It was Ozzy, he had his head pressed down onto the table and both hand clasped above it. He was clearly stressed about something.

Ophelia nods at him, signalling for them to walk over. Ozzy was her friend and she didn't want something to bother his performance, since she knew that this video was important.

"Ozzy, are you okay" Kingston asks, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah everythings fine" Ozzy replies, causing both of the dancers to look at eachother, before sitting around him.

"Well you're obviously not fine" Ophelia says

"Yeah man, you can tell us what's on your mind" Kingston says.

Ozzy looks to either of them and breathes "I made a huge mistake, I booked the venue on the wrong day and now the venue is gone"

Ophelia looks down at the table for a split second, but quickly chose to respond as she didn't want Ozzy thinking that he'd done something crazy.

"Maybe we can find somewhere else" Ophelia comforts, softly "The worlds not ending, trust me"

"Your telling me you missbooked the venue" Kingston says, but Ophelia kicks him under the table for making Ozzy visibly more stressed out.

"Yeah" Ozzy says

"How do you possibly make a mistake that huge" Kingston says, getting up from his seat. "You understand, we need that venue"

"Kingston" she hisses, under her breath.

"Ophelia that was the only venue we had" he says. "I can't believe you, Ozzy"

"Is there not somewhere else" Ophelia muses, sympathetically "We all mess up Oz"

Ozzy gets up from his chair to match Kingston, and to match him, Lia does the same. Clearly Kingston has a change of heart.

"Actually Ophelia, you have a point there's definitely a way and if you're willing to. I'm willing to put in the work too"

"Yeah Ozzy, I will as well" Ophelia smiles to him.

"Together" Ozzy says.

"Together"

"Alright guys, I hope this works" Ozzy says.

*****

The first task Ophelia was given was to tell Jacquie that Kingston and herself couldn't be at rehearsal. Their excuse was that Ozzy needed help with choreo. The trio figured that she'd be most likely to say yes to Ophelia .

She walked into studio A in hopes of finding Jacquie, but instead, finds Noah choreographing with the same people she'd gathered to help Jacquie.

Slightly worried, Ophelia runs to Studio 1, in hopes of finding Jacquie, to now get some answers.

Inside Ophelia see Jacquie, and breathes in relief. Making Jacquie turn away from her freestyle, and encloses Ophelia in a hug.

"What happend" she asks, pulling away "Why is Noah choreographing your dance"

Although pulled away, Ophelia keeps her hands on Jacquie's shoulders. She'd not seen her this stressed in ages, something bad must have happened.

"Noah completely embarrassed me in front of everyone and, I'm not sure if I can forget it" Jacquie stammers out, causing Ophelia to grip her shoulders harder.

"Oh... Jacquie it's fine trust me. I was talking to Kingston earlier and he was telling me how he really liked your choreo" Ophelia presses.

"Sorry, uh I didn't realise anyone would be in here" Noah says, making both of them turn.

Ophelia cringes.

"Actually we were leaving" Jacquie says, grabbing her friend's wrist and dragging her out.

"Great" Noah says.

The only interactions that Ophelia with Noah, had been good, so she struggled to imagine him ever embarrassing Jacquie. But, she chose to stay loyal to her long time best friend.

Ophelia opted to just text the boys later because Jacquie obviously wanted to go home now and Jacquie's dad was her ride home.