6:6

Sexi Lexi

Hey Ophelia
BESTIE
OPHELIA FLORENCE

ALEXIA HEMSBY

COME TO STUDIO 1

Plz

I-
Why
What now?

I'm doing a dance

Kk
This better be worth my time lol

Alexia Hemsby, Ophelia's best friend. They met a few years ago as they were on the same cheer team. Both of them did end up quitting cheer, but since they went to the same school, they stayed as friends.

She walked into the Studio and found Lexi at work in performing a dance with her team — Acronation.

"Acronation is a really interesting team, the tricks they're doing are really difficult, but they all make it look so easy" Ophelia tells the camera.

As good as the overall routine was, her eyes were immediately pulled to her friend, similar to Ophelia, Lexi was also the youngest on her team. You wouldn't be able to tell that from Lexi's dancing though.

"FAVOURITE GIRL" Lexi said once the dance finished. "It's been ages"

Lexi looks at the camera for the first time and smiles "People say its impossible to love and hate someone at the same time, but Ophelia and I somehow make it happen"

"I saw you two hours ago" Ophelia giggles, and Lexi charged towards her.

"Yeah; too long"

A young brunette woman walks up to the two girls, she had long dark hair and similarly dark eyes. When Ophelia saw her, her inner monologue was screaming BI PANIC BI PANIC BI PANIC.

"Right, Lexi back to work" she said, half stern, but half joking.

"But Thalia, this is my best friend" Lexi pleaded, putting an arm around Ophelia.

"Well you're best friend is more than welcome to stay, but you need to get back in there" The woman says

Begrudgingly, Lexi walks back into the group. Thalia turns to Ophelia and smiles.

"Stick around if you'd like" she says.

*****

"Heglegeon is the coolest" Ozzy gushes.

Ophelia tilts her head "Heglegeon. Is that a pokemon? Or is it some sort of drug"

"No its the mythical beast who helps you past levels 10 of Legions of Lazers" Ozzy says "I finally found out that he helps you instead of attacking you"

"... Right. I thought you'd past level 10"

Ozzy shakes his head, leaving Lia in confusion as they both order drinks.

Sat on one of the tables across the room from the A Troupers was Winnie, who Ophelia smiled at, and Heath, someone Ophelia had never met, but had heard much about from Ozzy.