16.

Two weeks later. | June 22nd, 2022.

"Back it up, back it up, back it up." Kentrell shooed Saniyah out of his face, making her laugh.

"Do you have a wristband?" He looked at her, and she laughed again, making him smile, getting back in the bed after her pushed her out of it.

"Do you have this d-." She started, and he cut her off by covering her mouth, making her laugh muffled underneath his hand.

"Stop with that shit. 'Do yOu HaVe tHiS dIcK iN y-headass. Shut the fuck up." He mushed her head, chuckling as he watched her laugh.

"Kentrell you make me wanna kill myself." She told him, standing up from her bed and pulling the spandex shorts she wore down from between her thighs.

"Kill this dick in yo ass." He shrugged, and she busted out laughing, making him do the same.

"Stop tryna me like me. Damn." She threw a pillow at him, and he chuckled, shrugging his shoulders.

"Shut up. These cute." He grabbed the rim of her shorts, pulling her towards him, and she laughed again, watching as he pulled her shorts back, looking inside.

"Move Kentrell." She grabbed his hand before it could slide through her panties, making him laugh.

"Man I need some pussy. It's been like, eight days." He counted on his fingers, before looking up at her, making her shake her head.

"Eleven, but at least you tried." She patted his head, and he smacked his lips, swatting her hands away.

"Come on." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around her waist as she recorded the two of them on his phone.

She held his phone behind her to show her ass in the camera, twisting her knees inwards to make it clap, laughing as he slapped her ass a few times.

"Make you a Instagram." He said once the video ended, and she chuckled, saving it to his camera roll.

"No thanks. I'm cool with my social medialess life." She shrugged, climbing on top of him and pushing him to lay back so that she could lay on his chest.

"That's so childish." He shook his head, resting his hands on her ass, and she smiled, feeling him rubbing it together in his large hands.

She leaned up some, holding his face as she latched her lips to the side of his neck, sucking in his favorite spot, making him groan.

"Nah. Back it up, back it up, back it up." He chuckled, lifting her up from his neck by hers, and she laughed, before hissing, turning her head after seeing Von, who'd just slapped her ass.

"Ouch Von." She frowned at him, and both him and Kentrell laughed as he leaned over to kiss her lips.

"It isn't funny. That hurts." She mumbled against his lips, and he shrugged, kissing her cheek, dapping Kentrell up afterwards.

"Where you coming from?" She asked, using Kentrell's chest to sit herself all the way up, watching Von pull his hoodie off, hanging it up in her closet.

"You in my business?" He chuckled, pulling the white shirt he wore off, and she raised up off of Kentrell, walking to her closet where he stood.

"Yes. I am. I missed you." She wrapped her arms around his torso, dragging her hands up to his broad shoulders and resting them there.

"I missed you too. I was making money. Hm." He slid a large stack of cash from his jean pocket, holding it out to her.

"I don't want that. Go buy me a car or something." She chuckled, and he nodded his head, placing the money on top of her closet, letting her have it anyways.