Introduction

Henry Miller

A successful business man who owns most of the hotels and shipping companies he's one of the richest man in the country. He's famous for his donations and charity but everyone has two faces and so does Henry, he has two beautiful daughter and they are his soul whatever he has belongs to them.

Lorenzo Rossi

A smart and cunning man the list doesn't stop here he's not only handsome but  rich he's has earned everything from scratch, he has achieved everything by working hard he never even imagined that someone would love him but then he met a girl an innocent one his Rose whose smile and presence brightened up his life and now he wants nothing else but his revenge for which he has waited so long.

Rose Miller

A successful businessman's daughter who was not only beautiful but innocent because of her father's busy schedule he couldn't give her enough time she had a kind heart and soul, she never judged anyone without knowing a person her sister was a successful and famous model who treated her like trash at first Rose felt bad but slowly and steadily she accepted her fate that her father and sister only saw her as extra in their perfect family while they were famous she was just a burden on them. When she met Lorenzo she didn't know what to do because in her entire life no one had approached her and soon she realized she was in love with him but she wasn't aware that all love stories don't have a perfect ending.