chapter 4

Unknown pov

When she left the hospital it was already dark, she looked up and noticed that it was going to rain soon, she tried to search for one but nothing was working she wasnt aware that Lorenzo was watching her he had made sure that no cars were available near his hospital.
Poor soul took a deep breath and started walking she knew that she couldn't make it on time but there was no harm in trying , Lorenzo eyes monitored her each and every move he loved the way she ignored him no one had done this before, this was something new to him and surprisingly he like it .
Rose couldn't understand why was this happening to her she was walking for an hour now who builds a hospital in such remote area where there were no cabs she thought and continued walking she was cursing herself when it started raining, Lorenzo didn't waste a minute he rushed to his car to get her on the other hand Rose was on the verge of crying, her feet were paining, she was tired and now her clothes were soaked, when she saw a car coming towards her she lifted her hand and the car stopped she was suprised, for the first time something had worked for her. The driver asked her to get in and she genuinely thanked him for his kindness but the moment she opened the door she was surprised to see Lorenzo in the back seat, Lorenzo  gestured her to sit but she was hesitant , it was an expensive car and she was scared that she will ruin it but all those thoughts went out of her head when Lorenzo pulled her in and the driver started driving the car.
" what were you thinking about" he asked she just shook her head " so now you want to join your friend in the hospital" he asked " no it's not like that I was thinking but it's ok thank you for the ride Im so sorry that I have ruined your seat "  she said softly " actually I never thought about it"  he said and pulled her in his lap " now this is better right" he said and placed his hand around her waist, he asked the driver to turn on the heater .
Her face was red she had never sat on anyone's lap before except her father that too when she was a child " take off your clothes, you will catch cold" Lorenzo said now she covered her face in her hands " do it otherwise I will start undressing you" he spoke sternly , when she didn't move he started taking off her jacket which she was holding tight " don't act like a kid " he shouted at her
" actually   I .." but before she could finish he pulled off her jacket and one could see that she was just wearing a bralette , he quickly removed his jacket and placed it around her " I'm sorry " he whispered and she nodded he also placed her back on the seat. The heater was keeping her warm in the meanwhile she was giving directions to the hotel but when she found herself outside a large and beautiful mansion she was suprised "hmm actually this is not the place where I'm staying" she said " I know it's mine your staying here till your friend recovers" he said and helped her out of the car " but my ahh.. no .."  she couldn't finish her statement and caught his arm .
He looked at her in a weird way may be he was wrong she was the same like others he thought " I'm sorry " she said and took deep breath and started walking behind him she dragged her left leg slowly and took bigger steps with her right one to match his pace, she had twisted her ankle and now it pained as hell, she was so embarrassed when she held his arm for support.
When they were inside the mansion his aunt came rushing out and when she saw him with a girl she was overjoyed, he had never got a girl home, she rushed towards the girl and hugged her " oh my goodness , come in quickly and get out of those wet clothes, why are you walking like that sweetheart what's wrong" she asked the moment his aunt spoke those words he stoped and turned around to see what had happened when he saw her dragging her left leg " hmm nothing" Rose said softly " no something is wrong , come sit here let me check" she said gesturing her to nearby couch. Lorenzo was just standing and watching her .
Rose was hesitant to sit because of her wet clothes but his aunt didn't listen she made her sit and examined her left foot "oh my god it's swollen , did you slip or twist your ankle dear " she asked and Rose nodded it was then Lorenzo remembered why she held his hand he didn't say anything but went to his room , he quickly had a shower and changed his clothes when he came in the dinning area Rose was still sitting there and his aunt was massaging her foot but what caught his attention was she wasn't wearing his jacket anymore " Enzo take her to your room and make sure she's comfortable in the meantime I will cook dinner " his aunt said and rushed towards the kitchen.
" Are you feeling better" he asked and she nodded , without wasting time he carried her in a bridal style and walked towards his room , Rose was not comfortable with him carrying her but she didn't say anything, she knew he was helping,once they were inside he made her stand on her feet and went towards his closet and gave her his hoodie " you can wear this, do you need me to help you .."  before he could continue she cut him off by saying " no no it's okay I'll manage" she dragged her left foot and walked towards the bathroom. Lorenzo took a deep breath and went out of his room she was so close to him, he didn't know how he had controlled himself carrying her to his room was really a task.