chapter 8

Unknown pov continued

In a blink of an eye he got rid of his clothes and then he helped her to get rid of hers , he started kissing every inch of her skin , he never had a chance to see her naked but now he would love this beautiful sight " I love you baby " he said as he sucked on her pink nipples " I want you so badly , these are mine " he said sucking her nipples " and this  belongs to me only , the only thing that will go in is my dick  " he said cupping her pussy "ahh please" she said as he continued sucking her perky breasts and exploring her pussy with his fingers. "  I can’t wait to make you moan my name tonight"  he said biting her nipples slightly " Do you know how much I want you?  I wanna feel you. Taste you. Touch you" he said softly  trailing kisses on her chest slowly he parted her legs" Spread your legs now love " he said as he positioned himself in front of her entrance, "Are you ready for me to enter you?" he asked and she nodded she was scared that how such a huge thing will fit in her ,but all her thought flew out of the window as Lorenzo entered her slowly when he was half way ahead he said "Your pussy is so tight…it feels amazing..," and pushed himself in her ,once he was completely in he said softly "you did well love That's my good girl." It was paining but how could she tell him that she shut her eyes but a tear escaped, Lorenzo noticed it and kissed her eyes " is it hurting " he asked and she nodded " it won't after sometime you will beg for more" he said kissing her cheeks. Slowly he started moving in and out of her " touch me " he said but she was hesitant the pain was gone but now she was feeling weird down there. Lorenzo took her hands and started touching himself , he continued to move in and out of her soon this thrust became hard and he started slamming it in and out of her.
She could feel his hard cock deep inside her, stretching her tight pussy. His abs were leaning against her body. She felt him breathing heavily in her ears. His arms gripping her waist tightly. Soon when he  picked up the pace,she could hear the sound of his dick slapping into her wet pussy. He went faster after few minutes she felt like she needed to pee because there was a sensational tingling in her lower region ,which felt like the best feeling ever she just couldn't explain how great it felt. Lorenzo looked down and saw his cock thrusting in and out of her pussy and his cum slowly oozing out. Her legs were shaking but he held them for her. The milky white fluid was dripping down her legs. With one giant thrust he shoved his cock was as far as it could go inside her, she could feel the flexing of his cock moving up and down and shooting the warm gooey liquid into her pussy. Filling her up deeply. Lorenzo  couldn't get enough of it so he continued fucking her hard. He loved the way she squeezed his cock when he was inside her "fuck baby I could spend all day between your legs, I want to fuck you until I can feel that sweet little pussy clenching around my cock" he said he took her hand and placed it over her vagina "  Show me how you touch yourself baby… I want to see you surrendering into your deepest pleasure for me" he whispered in her ears slowly she started touching her wet dripping pussy but Lorenzo was getting impatient he pushed himself in her again, he raised her leg up in the air and his cock slipped so deeper inside her. She could feel something smacking her butt , the pain was gone and she really didn’t want him to stop, she could feel his cock throbbing inside her and then she felt his cock had expanded in size,  the warmth of his love flowing out with her juices was amazing. After he filled her , he remained inside her for few seconds his cock began to soften but after a while it got hard again and he started doing it all over again.
After five hours of continuously pounding her pussy he filled her again, he was not done yet he kept on going till she was exhausted once he was done filling her he was still inside her, he made sure that she took in everything without wasting anything after sometime he
got up and went to the bathroom for a moment Rose felt bad but then he came out and carried her to the bathroom , he had prepared a warm bath for her , he got inside and made her sit on his lap , his thing was still poking her, he didn't even realise that he had fucked her for six hours without break, he gently washed her " are you tired" he asked and she nodded " I'm so sorry baby I couldn't control myself" he said as he wrapped her in soft fluffy towel , he made her wear one of his t shirts and carried her to bed.
The moment her head hit the pillow she was fast asleep and in the meantime Lorenzo had his cold shower he wanted her again but he knew she was tired and since this was her first time he had to allow her body to recover .