chapter 1

Rose's pov

" Why are we here" my best friend Samuel spoke " to explore this place, stupid" I said pulling his hand " let's go back it's so tiring my legs are aching, and I'm hungry too" Sam said " fine let's eat then" I replied. We went to a near by restaurant and placed our orders " so tomorrow where are we going " Sam asked " I really don't know how about exploring the churches here it's very peaceful" I replied " seriously church, you want to explore a church, my best friend is gone mad people of your age go to clubs not church" he replied stuffing good in his mouth " we will explore the church during the day and then we will visit couple of clubs at night " I replied.
" So saw anything fancy around " he asked " not yet I mean it's difficult to talk to new people you know how I am when it comes to communicating " I replied "you need to change that bestie, it won't help in the long run" he replied and I nodded Sam was right I had to be more confident while speaking to strangers like my sister Katie Miller a successful and beautiful model a perfect daughter.
I take a deep breath to calm my nerves I know I can't be like her but atleast I can try but no matter whatever I do I just can't be like her not even 1% " you are better than her" Sam said who has the ability to read minds before I could even open my mouth again he said " don't even try arguing with me" " okay just relax I was just saying what if I make some changes to my hair not that much but a little you know I feel so left out I think I need to look different " I said "you look better this way you are beautiful why don't you accept it" he said still eating his food " and who says I'm beautiful, you look Sam this all doesn't bother me but then when everyone including dad is paying attention to Katie I can't just sit idle I want my dad to be proud of me just like how he's proud of her, I'm not complaining but still I want to prove I'm better not like her but just in my own way, now do you understand" I asked and he nodded " and if I continue to hog like a pig and sleep like baby I won't even find a boyfriend " I huffed " do you really need one and anyways if ever you don't find one I will be you boyfriend, husband an all ok now just don't compare yourself with your stupid sister, she's so self obsessed we both know what she does , sleep with every other guy to get her assignments, and successful or beautiful whatever you think about her my ass with all those surgeries even a ugly duckling will look beautiful " he said .
We paid our bills and returned back to our hotel just one week more then this beautiful trip to Italy we are leaving this stunning place Verona tomorrow evening and then we will be in Milan I don't know why we have to be there may be because my dad will be there and I have to show my face there " stop overthinking everything will be fine" Sam said " you can really read my mind or am I too loud" I asked" both " he replied " why are you getting so nervous it's okay baby it's just your sister she won't eat you up don't worry " Sam said as we walked in our room " you don't know Sam what I have to face tomorrow anyways it's a very long day tomorrow hope i excel in that " I said and dozed off.
Next morning we were busy exploring the churches near by when i saw a graveyard along I picked up some flowers and dragged Sam with me inside and started placing flowers on each grave I didn't have many but I just did it god knows why after placing flowers on each grave we left that place " what made you do this god I have a mad woman with me " Sam said " I don't know but I felt better now don't waste time we have to leave we have to reach on time now be quick " I said pushing him towards the car she felt like someone was watching her but then Sam pulled her in and soon their car disappeared.