chapter 10

Unknown pov continued

Two months later

Rose was now feeling that Enzo ignored her, he hardly answered her calls , he was busy most of the times he messaged her once a week now, for a moment she thought that he just busy but when she saw that he didn't reply y her messages she thought they he just wanted her body and when he got what he wanted he started ignoring her. She was busy examining a child when her phone began to ring but she couldn't answer after sometime a message popped up it easy Enzo's message he was here and he wanted to meet her tonight she was sceptical about meeting him but eventually gave in . That night Lorenzo perfectly planned everything he would take her again and then he would push her away, forever he knew he loved her but this was more important than his love, but his all plans were ruined when she didn't turn up, she had an emergency to attend she had apologized for her absence but she promised to make it , just when he finished reading the message his phone rang, it was his cousin  Jame who class calling him ,Enzo quickly answered the call  the moment he could speak James told him that his four year daughter had met with an accident and she was now in the hospital and his slut was treating her , he sweared  if anything would happen to his daughter he would kill that Rose and disconnected.
Enzo quickly left he tried calling her but she didn't answer that only fuelled his anger . When he reached the hospital he noticed James and his wife standing outside they had tears in their eyes , that irritated him more he walked towards them and asked about their daughters health they informed him that Rose didn't inform them anything she had just told them not to panic . Enzo took a deep breath to calm himself down he walked straight to her office when he noticed her laughing and talking on the phone he lost it he grabbed her by neck and slammed her on the nearby wall " just because I slept with you doesn't give you the right to play with me , remember your place you whore , how dare you be so happy after pushing my neice in danger" he shouted.
Rose was struggling to breathe bit she heard everything clearly , she just wanted to get out of his grip she didn't understand what the hell happened and why was he hell bent on killing her she scratched his hands but it was of no use.
When she fell down she realized she hit her head before closing her eyes she heard Samuels voice , she was glad that her friend was here to save her.
When she opened her eyes she was in a room, her head was paining and when she touched her head and it was wrapped in bandages , as she was touching her head she recalled the incidents that happened before how Lorenzo barged in her cabin and tried to kill her , may be Samuel was right her future was dark and this was just the beginning she thought for a while and decided that she would find a way out of this and break up with him,  but how would she initiate it maybe just like he did ignore him or pretend that she didnt remember him she would act as if she didn't remember who she was just lost in her thoughts when Sam walked in she tried her luck by saying " excuse me mister who are you" Sam looked at her and said " sweet heart you dont remember I'm your husband, come on now give your sweet mouth to taste I have been craving for it "  " stop it I'll puke you idiot" she replied " so now you remember me" he asked and she nodded  " where is he " she asked . Sam gestured that he was waiting out " had warned you sweety but do you want to speak to him he looks horrible but I guess he's acting" Sam said, Rose nodded she didn't know what to say " how's the child is she out of danger " she asked " I had to go to check on her , Sam if you can help me please" she said "sure" he replied and carried her out of her room to where the child was , after examining the child she informed her parents that they could take her back after couple of days , they looked at her with hatred , but she continued doing her job she was feeling weak when one of her co workers asked her if she okay , Rose nodded again she wanted to go home and sleep and thats what she was goin to do Sam helped her to collect her stuff and took her to his car . All this while Lorenzo was waiting for her but she ignored him royally , he felt bad for hitting her but he couldn't tolerate any threats to his family and she wasn't an exception.