chapter 11

Unknown pov continued

On their way back Sam asked " how are you feeling"  " better" she replied softly "you look so pale , why do you behave like a fool" he asked , with a suprise look she looked at him " what do you mean " she asked . He took her hand and raised her sleeve "this is what I'm talking about who told you to give her your blood, you know right she was supposed to die and you saved her, I'm telling you this will affect you in the long run you saved her life by giving her your blood what I can't understand is that you know very well , that your body doesn't make enough, and here you are distributing , if I wouldn't come in time he would have killed you" he shouted " im sorry I couldn't see her die she was my patient and her blood matched mine so that's why I did that" she replied with a soft voice " open your eyes girl they all hate you Lorenzo was her uncle instead of thanking you for saving her life bit that son of a bitch wanted to kill you and her parents were not doing anything , I know if you were okay you would have atleast hit him back but just because you had donated your blood you couldn't fight him, now when we reach home you will be on complete bed rest , I will put a spell on the door so that no one disturbs you okay, you need rest look at your feet they are swollen " Sam replied and she nodded"sometimes you need to be selfish baby" Sam said holding her hand "I will try" she replied "I know how much you will try" Sam replied and she smiled "I really don't understand when would you change " he said pulling her cheeks and she laughed for the first time after so many days she had laughed .
Sam was happy when they reached home he quickly cooked food for her he made three different dishes and placed it in the fridge he told her that he would visit her after three days as he wanted sometime to investigate on Lorenzo ,
Since Sam was a wizard  she knew that he would get the details for her , she ate her food and went to sleep .
Lorenzo was trying to locate Rose but it wasn't possible her house was locked , she wasn't coming to work as she was advised bed rest , Sam had already informed her that he was taking her with him so that she was away from stress.
Lorenzo found out that Rose had saved his neice and she had also donated her blood he felt bad the way he behaved with her, he knew it wasn't her fault she was helping but he lost his temper when he saw her on the phone it was annoying him how could she do that and now when he wanted to apologise she had disappeared , he tried to find her but all his attempts were waste.
Lorenzo visited the hospital daily bit it was useless, since she had unknowingly done a favour he wanted to let her go he wouldn't harm her at all that's what he had planned but her future was already decided .
When the following weekend arrived Rose was feeling better she decided to join her work she knew that Lorenzo's family wouldn't be there now the moment she entered the hospital everyone greeted her she went to visit her patients she was glad that Irina wasn't there , she didn't even ask for her when she went to her cabin she found a letter on her desk she opened the letter and started reading, tears started pouring from her eyes when she read that he was fired her license was cancelled due to medical negligence .
She sat down on her chair and wondered what went wrong why was she suddenly fired she went to her seniors cabin and asked for a reason  and they told her Irina was dead due to complications , the blood used was toxic and it created more blood loss and that resulted in her death . She was almost crying when she heard the reason for the child's death she took her belongings and left now she was jobless.
On her way back she visited a church and offered her prayers for Irina she wanted to help but maybe Sam was right she couldn't save her. When she opened the door of her apartment Sam was waiting for her " where were you , listen I need to tell you something very important Rose you won't believe what I heard that .. Rose baby what happened girl why are you so upset you look lost were you crying, see it's okay everything will be fine , sit now tell me what happened" he said but before she could sit she hugged her best friend and started crying , a crying Rose was definitely not a sight to behold she cried like someone was dead. it was more than two hours now she was crying " stop it baby now tell me what happened don't cry like that I'm feeling bad " Sam said " I killed her you were right I shouldn't have saved her life, I just tried to help but look what happened" she said crying " what happened baby " Sam asked but she couldn't speak now she was finding it difficult to breathe Sam closed his eyes and touched he head so that he could read her thoughts .
Rose was an open book , Sam started concentrating on her and after sometime could see how  she got the news of Irina's death and then she lost her job and now she couldn't practice her degrees were just a peice of paper now.
" I had told you baby not to interfere with nature now see what happened , don't worry everything will be okay" he assured her but he knew that this was just the beginning his best friend had gone  through hell and after that her future would be bright but for how long she would suffer that he wasn't aware.