Introduction

"I hate the way you talk to me, And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind
I hate you so much it makes me sick, It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right, I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh, Even worse when you make me cry
I hate it when you're not around, And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you, Not even close, Not even a little bit, Not even at all"

-- 10 Things I Hate About You (1999) dir. Gil Junger

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey, everybody! Thank you for clicking on this little book. If you have read one of my works before, thank you so much, and thank you for trying out another one of my pieces. For newbies, hello! Welcome!

For people who have read my works before, I want to warn that this is very different from what I normally write. This is romance/fluff heavy. I usually write porn with plot, but this is very much plot with porn. This is a drastically SLOW BURN work, so know that there will be smut, but it will take a good, long while, and it will be worth the wait when we get there.

If you're still here for it, and you're ready to read it, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I am really proud of this piece. It's coming from a really deep place within, and it has been cathartic to write.

Please enjoy ♥️ 

SYNOPSIS: You are in your final year of film school at Tulane University. You have been facing a bit of a creative road block, and it's come at the worst possible time. You have to have your senior film written, produced, and edited by April. To make matters worse, you have a brand new film professor who came from Tisch at NYU, and he is notoriously difficult and mean. Professor Kylo Ren.

This worries you until you meet him, and he....well, he has a soft spot for you. You begin to feel ways about him that no student should ever feel for their professor. What unravels as the school year goes on is a mess. But you wouldn't have it any other way. 

UPLOAD SCHEDULE: Shooting for twice a week. As of writing this, I have 7 chapters written. We will see what happens as I go, though. 

SPECIAL THANKS: I want to give a huge shoutout and special thanks to my best friend, Jade. Without her, this story wouldn't be half as perfect as it is. Love you, Jade ♥️