"Join Me" Pervert!Kagami Taiga ~ Lemon!!

WARNING!! ; This is LEMON! / SMUT! / 18+!

A/N ; If you're uncomfortable with adult content I suggest you skip this one, but I doubt it. *giggles*

====================================================

You searched for Kagami after their match with Kaijō to gratulate him.

"Kuroko-kun! Have you seen Kagami?" The man shook his head. "He probably is still changing."

You nodded and went to the locker room, searching for your boyfriend once again.

You heard water running through the showers. 'Did someone left the faucet on?' You thought yourself, that would be such a waste of water. You immediately rushed to the shower as you opened the door you squealed as you caught a glimpse of Kagami nude.

"Sorry!" You cried as you placed your palms on your face, heating up.

He was startled by your yelling. He turned to face you, making your redden face worst, you got a sight of something.

You faced the opposite way, embarrassed.

"I-I just dropped by to say congratulation!"

When you're about to exit the room your arm was pulled.

Kagami pulled you as your bodies are close tight together, almost becoming one with him.

"Only a congratulation? Where's my reward?" He chuckled onto your skin. You shivered by his lips nearly touching your neck, he's so near that you could feel him breathing.

You placed your hands on his chest, pushing him lightly although your entire body is weak, being captivate by Kagami. Your back arched as he started massaging your back, kissing your neck gently.

You could feel him rubbing himself against you, knowing where this is going.

"Idiot! not here." You flicked your index finger to his forehead. You don't want to risk yourself getting caught in 'that' situation by the Seirins.

He ignored your hit and continue to leave gentle kisses on your neck. "You- *kiss* don't- *kiss* have to worry about getting caught, the possibility of them coming back is low. *kiss* So- *kiss* I want you." he breathed on your skin, leaving kisses everywhere.

"Join me inside." You nodded shyly. Kagami smiled onto your skin as he picked you up bridal style, bringing you in the shower with him.

Placing you back down, he starts removing your soaked clothes for you.

Continuously leaving kisses on you anywhere possible.

Never ending the eye contact, he kissed your neck as he licked his way to your collarbone. You moaned slightly, biting your lip.

He finds each reaction from you amusing, he love everything about you.

Soon he picked you up, your legs wrapped around his waist as your back touched the cold wall.

He went down on you slowly, placing kisses on your stomach and then to your thigh, you bit on your finger to hold your moan.

"Don't-*kiss* hold your voice, let me hear you."

You followed his request, as he licked on your sensitive area, this time you didn't hold your voice back. It echoed in the shower.

"Cute." he continued as his tongue entered you. You can't hold it anymore, you want to release. You need to release, but Kagami stopped half way through. your body is shivering.

"Not yet. I want you to come with me in the same time." Kissing you passionately as he positioned himself to you, his lips didn't leave yours.

You were taken away by his kisses, you wrapped your arms around his neck. You felt him entered you, it hurts because it was your first time. He was gentle he knew he was your first, and you were his first.

He's going with the slow pace in the beginning, he waited until you're comfortable before he picked up the pace.

Multiple moans escape from both of you, as it echoed back in the shower.

He is going fast and faster, he suddenly interlocks his fingers with yours, holding your hand tight

"I'm-mhm going to come, let's come together." he kissed you as soon as he finished his sentence, you simply nodded during the kiss. Sooner or later you both reached the edge together, his hand never did let go of yours.

He kissed you one last time, before you two left the shower, hands together.

You sighed, forgotten that your clothes is soaked by the water. You can't leave without wearing anything.

"Look what you've done, how are we suppose to leave? I don't have any dry clothes with me. I can't wear your jersey too they're soaked in sweat." You pouted as he pulled you towards him.

He grinned "We can wait, I know how we can use our time." You know exactly how, this time he dragged you somewhere else.

"Eh!?!"

Again!?