"Trouble" Jealous!Akashi Seijuuro

TIPS:

[B/F/N] > (Boy) male friend name.

You are married to Akashi in this chapter! Sorry if this is not very accurate to Akashi's personality because is really hard to get a grasp of Akashi's attitude, after all he has split personalities making it worst for me so I'll just go with what I know of Akashi.

===================================

You were separated from Akashi for months because of his job, he were in need to fly to America to rank up for the sake of the company, so the two of you most communication are either on Skype or Phone Call, but it was rather difficult because of the time differences, but Akashi still managed to communicate with you because if not, he'll get sick worried about you without hearing a word from you, so he call you at least 'everyday' Although the distance between the two of you was large, but the relationship didn't get effected by it, instead it got even stronger.

-

You were in the middle of afternoon nap 'til your phone rang, stretching your arms to reach your phone, unable to move your body because you just woke up after all.

It took a while and lots of stretching, you still managed to grab it in time.

"Helloooo?" You groaned.

"Sounds like you just woke up, sleeping beauty." [B/F/N] giggled, as you rolled your eyes as if he could see it.

"Was it obvious?"

"A little too obvious." you uttered in playful annoyance, and chuckled along with him.

"So what's the reason you disturbed the beauty's sleep?" You continued to play as he played along with you, one of the reason why you guys are best friends.

"Oh, you know I thought if the beauty wants to hang out." You 'hummed' pretending to hesitate whether to hang out with him or not. Teasing him.

"Come on. now [Y/N]." he chuckles, knowing that you're messing with him.

"Fine." You gave up. "Drop by my house. Is way too hot outside, we don't want my beautiful skin to be damaged now, don't we?" Saying it in a sassy attitude, exchanging laughs.

-

When you was on the line with your friend, there was another person trying to contact you, leaving you clueless.

"Sorry, the number you've dialed is not available at the moment, please try again later." Instead of hearing his significant other's voice an audio recording played in response.

"Not answering my call, huh? surprisingly." He smirked, knowing that somebody needs some punishment when he gets home, he pulled his luggage, on the way to surprise his 'in trouble' wife.

-

Sound of door knocking played into your ears, opening the door to see [B/F/N] standing in front of your door as you invited him inside.

"Morning, so did the nap went well, princess?" he teased, smirking. "Yeah, until someone woke the princess up." you puffed your cheeks out, he took his chance and started stretching your cheeks with a huge grin on his face.

"Oi, oi!" you tried to stop him, but he's having too much fun pulling your cheeks. "It huuuuuuuuuuurts" you whined.

"What hurts?" You scanned [B/F/N] lips, yet they're not moving, so who said it?

As you and the other curious one looked behind as you saw Akashi giving a dark smile at you, leaning on the edge of the wall. His grip on his luggage is nearly breaking the holder.

You didn't pay much attention to his dark aura, your tear uncontrollable rolled down to your redden cheeks from the overly stretch.

"Sei!" You cried and ran into his chest, burying your face in it and wrapping your arms around his neck, the atmosphere earlier disappeared and his face softens soon he realize that you're definitely not cheating on him with that 'kid' in front of him.

"You're back." you muttered into his chest, sniffing his perfume, the same one as always.

He placed his hand onto your head, kissing your hair to make you feel better. "Yeah." he breathe out.

While [B/F/N] stood there awkwardly, he held his fist to his mouth and tried not to laugh at how easily his existence were forgotten because of those two lovey dovey.

"I guess my company isn't needed anymore." He chuckled as Akashi glared at him. You removed your arms away from Akashi's neck as he quietly groaned in annoyance.

You turned to face your friend. "Sorry! Maybe next time!" you apologized. [B/F/N] Laughed and nodded. suddenly he grabbed one of your hand, kissing the front of it.

"See you next time then, princess?" He smirked, but you knew the smirk wasn't for you but to Akashi, challenging your husband. Noticing that one of Akashi's eyes twitched and flashed a fake smile at him as he evacuated away immediately from Akashi.

"Good bye." he growled shutting the door behind him.

"Now, 'princess' may I have an explanation who that man was and what was he doing in my house, alone with my wife? The last time I checked I didn't give you the permission to invite any man inside my house." He smirked as he loosen his tie, making you taking a step back, yet he keep taking forward each time you took one back.

"I-I promise that's the first time I've invited anyone in." You stuttered. "First time, huh? I wonder if there will be second time?"

"Because, I'm not risking you to take another one in." He smirked pushing you on the bed, just enough for you to realize you took all the steps back to the bedroom unintentional.

"Miss in trouble, any last word?" he tilted his head and wrapping the tie around your neck, lifting your face closer to his.

"I.." Before you could finish your sentence he placed his finger onto your dried lips. "I believe I mentioned word, not words, my love." he teased.

"I should warn you that I'm not letting you have any sleep tonight."

'I'm really in trouble, aren't I?'