"Haircut" Murasakibara Atsushi ~ Lemon!!

WARNING!! ; This is LEMON! / SMUT! / 18+!

ALERT! ALERT! Very detailed smut! don't read if you're sensitive!

A/N ; If you're uncomfortable with adult content I suggest you skip this one.

Requested by Nunie-cchi

I don't really know what's the perfect song for this chapter so I'll just put random one! Is above to listen to it! 

Apparently I found out that Atsushi has a little 'sadistic' personality, says on the Wiki so I tried to add it to spice it up, just mildly

===========================================

You and Murasaki are married in this story [because I believe there are some people prefer sex after marriage, than before marriage.]

"Your hair's been getting long lately." You uttered staring at Murasakibara's hair that's almost reaching his shoulders.

"Is it?" He said, rubbing the end of his  hair. You grabbed the nearby hand mirror, as his hair reflected from the mirror, it made him realize how long it is.

"See? Do you want me to cut your hair for you?"

He nodded, he couldn't care anymore less. He just simply wrapped his arms around you from  behind as if he was a Koala and you're the tree. You're used to it but always finds it adorable how he always relay on you. If you created a family with Murasakibara is going to be like taking care of two children, tiring but soothing to have someone relaying on you.

You grabbed old newspaper and placed them on the floor for quick cleanup afterwards, placing the chair above them.

"Take a sit, rather than clinging on me." He pouted immediately, and sunk his face on your shoulder, tightening his hold. "Eh? I don't want to...can't you just cut my hair like this? Is more comfortable like this, [Y/N]-chin." He spoke brushing the tip of his nose on your shoulder, the sensation is tickling you.

"As much as you wish, is not possible." You lectured  as he Tch'd before taking the seat. 

You sighed at his childish attitude but giggled afterwards. You grabbed the scissors.

"How short do you want me to cut them?" 

"I don't care, as long as it doesn't bother me from eating."

You chuckled at his answer, "Of course, it always has to be about the eating doesn't it?" 

"Here I go." you warned and starting from the back of his hair. The sound of the scissors snipping, and hair falling, tingles Murasaki, he doesn't usually get tingles when getting a haircut, it must be because you're the one doing it.

You moved on his front hair after you finished from the behind, when you're almost finished you did the last, his bangs. You leaned in, trying to snip his bangs. "Mountains." he muttered.