𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝟣

"Heyyyy wassup girl!!!"
You say strutting down the hall in your white high top, platform converse with spider webs drawn is sharpie on the toe box, pulling your headphones down to greet more people.

"Hey Mei,Miriam,Priya,Abby! How are y'all?" You say excitedly skipping to class

"We're chill!"
"Hey y/n!"
"Cool, you?"
"We're alright!" They all said in unison and you smiled back greeting everyone else in the hall.
This was everyday for you. You walk in dripped out, fly as hell, greet people, go to class and excel in your classes and go home. That was what you were known for and you weren't tryna change it.
That was until...
"Hey Ty!" You said to Tyler as you finally decided to make your way to your 4th period.
"I told you to stop calling me that you fucking freak!" He yelled and stormed off to class in the opposite direction.
"Tyler we have 4th period together... youre going the wrong way."
You said rubbing the back of your neck, somewhat embarrassed he called you a freak in front of everyone in the hall. It's not like this was the first time this happened, this was also like an everyday thing for you and him.
"I'd rather be late than walk to class with you!" He yells back.
"OKAY DAMN I GET IT!" You say rolling your eyes and walking to your 4th period.

(Edited!)