𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 12

Following tyler out of his room to see who just ruined the moment you realize that its probably everyone here for his birthday party. Still annoyed with a stank face, You decided to take a deep breath in and just pretend like that never happened.
As he opened the door it's started off with only 5 people spilling in...then a whole bunch. It was like people were knocking people over to get in the door, but the people you noticed were the three girls who came in without the life of the party.
"Hey Priya, Abby,Miriam, is Mei with you. I know Tyler really wanted her at his birthday party and she's not here. I just assumed she be with you three..." you said concerned. You didn't want this to ruin Tyler's birthday.
Miriam replied "We actually have no idea, I hope she's doin alright..."
Abby and priya nodding in agreement.
—-
It's been awhile and she's still not here. People are trying to make it fun, Miriam even suggested we play boggle, and Priya's playing charades with an Emo girl.
It's getting awkward to watch so I get up to go walk to the bathroom, just to hide out until Mei showed up.
While you were in the bathroom you heard Tyler say "I knew she would flake!"
Yep. That was it. His birthday was ruined and there was nothing you could do to fix it.
Right then you heard some pop ele say they were leaving before there was a knock on the door.
"That HAS to be Mei!" You thought steeping out the bathroom and basically running back to the living room. And it was Mei... but not the red panda. I mean at least not the red panda we wanted.
"Uhm mei... why are you wearing a cardboard box panda... instead of just being the panda...?" You asked her and she just gave you and awkward smile before Tyler says "I'm paying for the red panda, not this garbage,Deals off!" So that's how he got Mei to come you thought.
"WAIT!" Mei said. "Can garbage do this!" She says breaking into dance. A very horrible dance might you say but you weren't gonna say it out loud because that's rude. "Or THIS! Stir the porridge,come on guys! Stirrr the porridge!" Mei said before getting dragged away by her other 3 friends and huddling into a group of her friends. You looked at Tyler to see if he knew what was going on but he seemed just as confused as you.
The stood there for about three minutes discussing whatever before Mei turns around and yells "HEY TYLER! You want the panda?! You're getting the panda!" Before panda-ing and quickly picking Tyler up and running away.
"Problem solved!" You thought, as you smiled to yourself. Maybe this would be a nice birthday.

(Edited!)