𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 3

It was lunch period now and you went not go sit down at Tyler's table. All his friends greeted you and he sent the a intimidating glare to them telling them to stfu with his eyes, before telling you "He didn't want you over there."
"Finefinefine! I'll leave! I don't know why you hate me so much! I'll just go!" You say very dramatically.
It helped that you were a very pretty girl, but you were also a great actor. Thank god for drama.
All his friends were telling him off at this point and you were still pretending to cry.
"It's ok guys..." you say to his friends.
"Please Tyler just come with me...?"
You say and his friends nudge and push his shoulders saying "yea Tyler, go with herr!" Mockingly.
"Fine." He mumbled grabbing your hand and taking you to a corner in the cafeteria before saying in a harsh tone,
"What do you want y/n?"
"I really wanna know why you hate me so much but that's the second question. The first one is do you wanna hang out with me today? I realized we don't really speak aside from you being rude. Plus I could help you with 4th period math homework?!?!"
"No." He say not even hesitating.
"Pleaseeee! I'll be your 'errand boy' for a while 7 days!!!! I'll get you gifts everyday?!??You say practically begging.
"Fine, but you have to be my errand boy in and out of school, take my number so I can text you if I need something at home." He's says sighing
"YAYYY!YOU WONT REGRET THIS TY!!!"
"Stop calling me that dumbass!" He yell back at you before setting back at the lunch table with his friends.

(Edited!)