𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 13

It was in fact NOT a good birthday party, You felt really bad there was nothing you could do about it. His parents shut down the party before you could go check on him.

Flashback
You were chilling in the back yard of the party having a good time. You even took off your shoes and decided to dip your feet in the pool with Abby and talk about the 4town concert that's as coming up before she had to leave to go talk to her other friends. You saw them sitting on his roof and smiled at them before just splashing around. It all went downhill from there. Tyler told Mei to get off the roof and give more rides which is understandable considering he was paying, even though he could've said it in a nicer way. Then Mei got really upset for whatever reason and yelled "Buzz off jerkface I'm busy!" Which is also cool, she's allowed to be upset...but that was uncalled for, especially on his birthday. Everyone started laughing and instigating saying shit like"You gonna take that Tyler?"
You went up to go check on him but before you got there he yelled back "You want your money? Then get your butt down here now!" Just as you approached him you told him it was fine ad he could just take it out of her pay if she wasn't doing her job,but he insisted it was fine, that he knew what he was doing and didn't need your help.
Mei screamed back "Forget your money and forget you!"
You grabbed Tyler's hand and looked at him asking him to just leave it alone and come with you but he snatch his hand back and says to Mei
"What about our deal?"
"Shove you deal!"She says back as her friends try to calm her down.
"Come on Tyler, Just leave it alone. Just don't pay her and we don't have to make a scene infront of everyone!"
You say to him before he yells at you saying "I got it, just fuck off for a second!" Fine, if he wanted space you'd give him space. Going back to the side of the pool to grab your shoes you hear Tyler scream "Fine! Get out of here!Go back home to your physco mom a-and... your creepy temple you freak!" Quickly putting your shoes on to see what was going on over there because there was now a lot of commotion you saw Mei jumping off the roof onto Tyler.
"Take it back! Don't talk about my family like that!" She yelled.
She was being very reckless and you noticed that she may have accidentally scratched his face.
Her friends yelled "MEI PLEASE YOUR HURTING HIM!" But she didn't seem to care.
"Meilin please just get off of him!" You mumbled trying not to cry, scared that he might get seriously hurt.
Just as she was about to yell at him again her mom showed up yelling "MEI MEI STOP! What is going on here?!" Approaching her daughter. Mei slowly got off of Tyler but was still very close to him.
"I'm sorry, just get off of me! Please" Tyler cried. You and all the other kids gasped as you watched in terror. You approached him to ask if he was okay but he just stayed there and sat silently on the floor. The rest of that night was a blur. All you remember is your mom picking you up an you hearing Tyler's parents scold Mei's mom for what her daughter did.

(Edited!)