𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 14

It's been a few days and the 4Town concert was approaching pretty quickly. You and Tyler haven't talked since his birthday. You texted him that same night asking if he was fine. Then again over the weekend, you texted him like 5 times. You figured it was because he was embarrassed and after a few days it would pass. It was now Wednesday and he still hasn't spoken to you. You've approached him in school a few times and he was straight up ignoring you. It was worse than when he didn't like you, at least when he didn't like you he acknowledged your existence, now he just walks right past you in the hall ways like you were never friends. It's been 5 days since you talked and you've sent a total of 56 messages, all read but unanswered... and 23 missed calls. You were sick of this, and you didn't care if this made you sound obsessed or clingy but you wanted to go to his house and confront him. This wasn't fair, you'd never treat him like this even after all that... so maybe you would.
———
You put your [hair type] hair in a ponytail tail before putting an over sized bike jacket and your air force ones,then slowly crept downstairs. It was about 10:30 pm and if your mom saw you you'd be grounded for sure, but you were willing to take that chance. The walk was about 10 minutes and you knew it was dangerous to be out walking this late but yolo I guess. As you approached his house, you had to figure out how you were gonna climb to his window. You hopped over his fence and snuck into his backyard. Looking up at his bedroom window you thought
"This is gonna be so cliche but what the hell..."
You move one of the trash cans and push it up against the wall of this house before climbing on top of it, then jumping on his roof. Digging in your pocket,looking for something to throw at his window... the only thing you had were jolly ranchers. You say there for like 3 minutes straight throwing jolly ranchers at his window before he finally opened the window looking around.
"Tyler Nguyen-Baker,Help me up there now!" You whisper yell at him sternly before reaching your hand up towards his window so he could help you up. Instead of helping you up he started asking a whole bunch of questions like "how did you get here this late?","What are you doing here?","Did you walk?", and "do you know how dangerous it is to walk this late? You could've gotten hurt!"
And you answered "I'll tell you all that later, just help me get in and I'll answer all your damn questions!" You said reaching for his hands and using them to pull yourself into his room.
As you got in you sat down on his bed in silence before he sat down next to you. "You said you were gonna tell me what you were doing here...?" He said
"Oh shut the hell up!" You replied aggressively rolling your eyes.
"You are so full of shit you know? Don't pretend to care, you've been ignoring me not only at school but when I call and text you!"
"I uhm, I just got my phone taken away and my mom won't give it back..." he said lying through his teeth. "BS! Your phones on your dresser right there!" You said pointing to it.
"If you're just gonna lie and not tell me why you've been avoiding me for the past 5 days then I'm just gonna leave!" You yell and he covers your mouth with his and telling you to be quiet.
"Look, my parents are still sleep so please calm down!" He asks taking his hand off your mouth.
"I don't ca- you know what I don't care! I'm leaving..." you say opening his window back up, lifting your leg up to leave before he took your hand and whispered "wait!" Dragging you back to his bed.
"Look I'm so sorry. Please don't leave yet... my reasoning is very selfish and I'm so sorry y/n... after the party I was embarrassed and I regret everything, I regret telling you to fuck off and..." He said talking fast, trying not to cry.
"And I... I was so embarrassed I thought you'd make fun of me because of what happened and how I cried infront of you and..." he stopped to sniffle before continuing "I really really like you, like more than a friend  and I-" you cut him off. "You fucking idiot. That is one of the most idiotic reasons to ignore someone!" You said before starting to cry. "I know and I'm so so sorry..." he said before scooting closer to you and wiping the tears from your face with his thumb.
"I like you too, Idiot." You said and you started giggling then rested your head on his shoulder.
You both sat there for a couple minutes before you said "well I guess I should head home..." and he insisted he should walk you. After 30 minutes of refusing and flirting you finally walked to his window and got up to leave.
"Wait! Last thing..." he said and you waited there confused. He walked up to you and gave you a kiss on your cheek before smiling at you and closing his window. You sat there processing what just happened and then jumping back onto the trash can and then onto the ground and walking back home, smiling the whole way there.

Unedited