𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 7

When you walked into school you were the happiest you'd ever been, you couldn't stop thinking about last night, about Tyler.
You walked down the hall confidently with a big smile on you face.
You and Tyler were finally friends!
You walking down the hall turned into you skipping down the hall in joy before you were stopped by 4 girls.
Mei,Abby,Priya and Miriam.
"What are you so jolly for?" Miriam said to you and all the girls nodded in agreement.
"Well since you wanna know... ME AND TYLER WERE GOING TO STUDY LAST NIGHT BUT INSTEAD IF STUDYING WE STARTED AND SINGING AND YOU WONT GUESS WHO THE SONG WAS BY?!?!?" You yelled jumping up and down in excitement. However Tyler heard this conversation from across the hall and knew what was gonna happen next.
"ITS WAS BY 4-" you yelled before a hand was placed on your mouth.
You turned to see it was Tyler.
"That never happened. We did our homework and ate pizza! That's it!" He said sorta in an aggressive tone but it also sounded like he was nervous.
He took your hand and dragged you to the other end of the hall before saying
"You can't just tell everyone that! It's a me and you thing, keep it a secret dummy!"
"Oh,sorry." You replied and smiled at him. "He is so handsome." You thought smiling even harder than before.
"Stop being a weirdo and staring!" He said pushing your forehead and walking to 4th period.
"Wrong way again!"
"I know!"
(Edited!)