𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 10

Tyler's birthday was in a few days. You were a little nervous, you needed to make his birthday the best day of his life. You and him have grown so much closer over the past weeks and you were trying to work up the courage to tell him you like him but every time you were about to say it you chickened out(either that or got interrupted). but you weren't gonna let it fail this time. You were gonna tell him you liked him, on his birthday and hoped he liked you back. of course if he didn't it would sort of ruin his birthday because it would like ruin the friendship... but you didn't worry about that. He HAD to like you... right. But anyways, you should start heading to class...

As you walked into the school you saw Tyler passing out flyer for his birthday party.
"OH! Hey y/n!" He says walking up to you handing you a flyer for his birthday. You saw it had the red panda on it and were slightly confused.
"Hey... uhm whys that panda on there. Shes gonna be at your birthday... but its no tylers aloud?How'd you change her mind?"
you asked curiously.
He just laughed nervously, not wanting to tell you that it was so everyone would come.
"Well gotta go! see you 4th period!" he says speed walking in the opposite direction.
"WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!ITS FREE PERIOD!!" you yelled at him still speed walking.
"Weirdo." you thought, rolling your eyes at his unusual behavior.
(edited!)