Nine

"Cute pajamas."

Really Adam.

Even after Elliott went upstairs I remain stagnant in the spot where I stood earlier while I roamed hi-her body. I'm getting used to the pronouns not because it's wired but I want to make sure I don't make another mistake which may hurt her feelings.

They were cute thought. Elliott wore it effortlessly. Her long pale legs went on for days and the little shorts sat just right on her. I couldn't help but stare, from the way the top hugs her upper body. Don't even get me started on the imprint over her lower region.

As soon as Elliott came out her room my eyes zoned to the noticeable bulge where I could make out her member. I tried not to make it obvious. It helps that Elliot was watching my body while I stared.

Elliott is not the usual type of women/men I go for but there's something interesting about her. There is this charm to her shyness that I find endearing. The way she turned red all over earlier while we sat beside each other was adorable.

I don't know if there is attraction on her part towards me but I'm itching to discover if this is the case.

I leave the kitchen after getting what I came for my own glass of water. While climbing the stairs my head goes back to Andrea and I's conversation after Elliott went upstairs to get ready for bed.

••••

"Was it something I said?" I genuinely ask Andrea. I'm not sure if that's the reason Elliott got up from the dinner table. Looking annoyed for some reason. The both of us turn away from Elliott who is out of sight.

"I don't know. I've never seen her like this." She says.

"Really."

The two of us begin cleaning up after that.

••••

Because of those pj's I forgot to ask her what happened at dinner. I shake my head as I climb into bed.

"Tomorrow. Definitely Tomorrow I'll ask."

I went to sleep falling under with Elliott on my mind.

The next morning I woke up bright an early and went in for a shower and to get myself going. Andrea would be back today too, so there's that to look forward to. If I'm luckily maybe I can catch Elliott before she heads out for class

••••

"Morning Andrea."

She turns facing me finish pouring out what smells like coffee into her carrying mug. Andrea is dressed in a new sleek and pressed suit. She looks beautiful and well rested. If I were attracted to her that way I'd have made a pass years ago.

"Morning Adam. Want a cup before we head out?"

"Yes please. Where is Elliott?"

Andrea went about preparing a cup for me. Adding the correct amount of creamer just the way I preferred it.

"Here you go. Careful. She already left for class. She's going to stop by one of her professor's office before her first class."

Damn I missed her. I should have gotten up earlier.

"Okay. Is her professor giving her a hard time?"

I ask curious. I take a sip of the coffee.

I really can't fathom why she needs to see a professor so early otherwise. But really I just want to know about Elliott. Being she's so shy around me I'm certain if I were to ask her, she wouldn't say a thing. Just sprout into a tomato. I have to get my answers wherever I can get them.