Amber...Please... Its Ariana

Last time…

Clang!

I looked up at the sword that mine had collided with. A female rugged, cut, burnt, all the above and without armour. This is not the first time she has tried to kill me.

So guys I know it took me ages to post this chapter but I think this may be the last chapter for this book so I had to make sure it was good XD I know some of you may be probably like ‘awwww last chapter and it is sad even for me but if you really like it please fan, vote, comment, or message me letting me know if I should make a sequel. Now that I think of it this will be my last authors note on this book which is really sad but even though you have waited such a long time I hope you will think it was worth it because it took a long time to make this perfect and who knows I might make a Aragorn Fanfic. So this is it you are getting close to reading the chapter YIPPY!!!! Enjoy guys!!!!  :D xx <3 p.s if you are a pirates of the Caribbean Fan make sure to check out my Fanfic!!!! Love you guys!!!!

______________________________________________________________________

Legolas’s POV

“Amber.” My heart sunk at the sight at her, but she was different. Her face was same but no longer calm; it was filled with anger and hate. Her hair was long and red, blood red, and her eyes, the same colour as her hair; she was not going to recognise me.

“My name is not Amber. It is Ariana. You seem to act as if you know me, strange elf.” She replied.

“I do, I mean I thought I did. You were part of the fellowship, I was one of your friends, you would not kill me now, would you?” I asked. It was if everything around us had stopped frozen. For the first time I felt dead, like I had no purpose for life.

Frodo’s POV

Standing here on the edge of this cliff of Mount Doom was terrifying, the heat was unbearable and my lips were cracked and dry, “Now Frodo!” I heard Sam yell at me from behind. I couldn’t let the ring go, it meant something to me. If I let it go I might lose that feeling of power.

“NOW!” yelled Sam again. So this is how Gollum felt. I turned around to face Sam.

“I can’t do it.” I told him. But at that precise moment I was attacked by the one and only, Gollum. My head was swarming, he was fighting me for the ring. “My precious” I heard Gollum hiss, and then he bit my finger off.

 Argh! I fell to my knees in pain, blood was pouring from my finger down my arm. I was not finished with him yet. And I went and tackled Gollum, which sent both of us over the edge.

Legolas’s POV

“So now you are going to kill me?” I questioned ‘Ariana’ as we were still throwing our swords at each other.

“I came to kill, I will kill.” She replied.

“So you do not remember Frodo, the fellow-“I missed a near hit to the head from her sword. “-ship or even… us. How did you even come back to life? You killed yourself to save us.”

“I will not listen to this rubbish, I know the real story, not you.” She hissed at me and threw her sword at mine.

“Legolas!” It was Aragorn calling me and as I spun around I saw him lying there in the aim of an Orcs sword. Straight away I left Ariana and ran for Aragorn.

“Aragorn, ARAGORN!” I yelled pushing people aside determined to reach Aragorn in time but before I could the ground started trembling and I was fixed to the spot. The ground started to crumble but only at the feet of the enemy. And when the ground stopped rumbling I went to Aragorn. There was a crescent of where the ground had been and now it was nothing. I looked up.

Aragorn came to stand beside me. “Frodo.”

Frodo’s POV

The wait was lifted as Sam and I lay there in the heat. Sam started to talk about the shire. “Fresh pipe weed and delicious ale, Mr Frodo.” I felt empty and I let my body drift off into a sleep or am I dead?

__________________________________________________________________________

I woke up. Wait I woke up, I am not dead. Gandalf was sitting at the end of my bed. He just sat there smiling at me, and I smiled back and then Sam walked into the room, which I recognised to be in Rivendell just like last time. I was so glad to see Sam that I got up and we just stood there hugging, then Pippin came in followed by Merry and then Gimli. I was so glad to see them that I hugged them all. Legolas walked in soon after and followed by Aragorn.

Legolas’s POV

After going to see Frodo I left to go see Ariana. She was unsaddling her horse. Now that she didn’t have a sword in her hand I thought it best to go talk to her.

“You didn’t tell me you were staying in Rivendell?” I asked approaching her but her back was still facing me as she took off her horse’s saddle.

“You did not tell me your name was Legolas.” She replied. “I heard your name being yelled, by Aragorn, and I recognised it from somewhere.”

“So you remember now.” my voice rising with excitement a bit.

“Yes. You are the prince of Mirkwood, so please forgive me for trying to take off your head earlier.” She replied now taking off her horses bridle.

“WHAT! So you don’t remember me at all, we were in the fellowship! We fell in love! We were together! And you tell me that I am the prince of Mirkwood, well you don’t say.” I started shouting but when she turned around she had a smile play across her face. “What?” I asked suspiciously.

“Yeah my mind was a bit blank.” She started but this time her voice was kind like Amber’s. “But when I heard your name it all came back to me. You see, Saruman did a poor job brainwashing me as I still remember everything it just took time.” And then she leaned forward and planted a kiss right on my lips. What just happened! My mind was swirling in circles. Ariana was a better kisser than Amber, but maybe that was because this was true. As she pulled back I gasped for air, and she looked proud of her self.

“So how are you still alive?” I asked still stunned and shocked but happy.

“I was never dead. It was Amber that died. I only killed what was killing me. Confused?” she asked.

“Completely. Hahahaha.” I laughed with her and then kissed her again. We were just standing there in the middle of Rivendell kissing. So some way of saying this would be in the middle of middle earth in the middle of Rivendell there lived two elves deeply in love with each other.

Ariana’s POV

So I can tell Legolas is very confused but when I kissed him I felt his shoulders relax but his legs tensed, maybe to prevent him from collapsing. But when I pulled apart to look at him he looked shocked but he was still happy and so was I. I could see Aragorn standing and the door of where Frodo was resting, he was smiling. So what is the end of our adventure?

 It was like Legolas could read mind because he said “I don’t know what to do now but I know that no matter how much we love each other this was not going to last. I will end up going to Mirkwood and from there I will most likely go to the Undying Lands.” I knew he was right and a small tear rolled down my face then followed by a thousand and I was then sobbing in Legolas’s Arms.

Where now?

Hahahaha just kidding this isn’t the last chapter!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha got you didn’t I !!! Yeah well I was just testing your skills I mean how could this be the end of Legolas and Ariana? Anyway promise I won’t take as long as last time to upload :D xx <3